Horror From The Deep (Done! Thanks all!)

Sheep Tails

I tried once (unsuccesfully :oops: ) to kill the Dagonnoths(sp?), and I never made it past teh first. My combat stats are:

58 Attack

56 Strength

54 Defence

54 Range

50 Prayer

62 Magic

based on my stats, what equipment should I use, what should I have in my inventory, and any helpful tips would be nice :thumbsup:

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Have you read the quest guide here?

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=80

Your stats are great for beating this quest. Read the guide, if you haven't, wear rune armour and take a couple of prayer potions so you can protect from melee attacks - the rune will help with her range attacks - take several casts of each of your best elemental spells, a melee weapon and if you want a range weapon, too.

Drink a magic potion to counteract the negative effects of maging while in rune armour and you should do just fine. Take a few pieces of good food and as always a one click tele out in case things go wrong.

Attack with the appropriate weapon for the color of the dag mother.

Have you read the quest guide here?

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=80

Your stats are great for beating this quest. Read the guide, if you haven't, wear rune armour and take a couple of prayer potions so you can protect from melee attacks - the rune will help with her range attacks - take several casts of each of your best elemental spells, a melee weapon and if you want a range weapon, too.

Drink a magic potion to counteract the negative effects of maging while in rune armour and you should do just fine. Take a few pieces of good food and as always a one click tele out in case things go wrong.

Attack with the appropriate weapon for the color of the dag mother.

Thank you, but I knew how to kill the mother, I jsut got stuck on the first one.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

Thanks all, I managed to kill it. Although thanks to the video posted, I thought the first one was white and wasted my spells on it and nearly ran out on mother -.- . Ah well, I did kill it, sopthanks again!^.^

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

I tried once (unsuccesfully :oops: ) to kill the Dagonnoths(sp?), and I never made it past teh first. My combat stats are:

58 Attack

56 Strength

54 Defence

54 Range

50 Prayer

62 Magic

based on my stats, what equipment should I use, what should I have in my inventory, and any helpful tips would be nice :thumbsup:

Basically you will be doing Magic the most and Range and Melee equal. So you will want a fair bit of runes. May i suggest an Air Staff. then 300 Chaos/Death and 500 Earth, Fire and Water. Food such as Monkfish, DDP for 4 Specs when it turns Melee. Magic Short for quick hits when it turn Range.

I would get to 60 Attack and finish Lost City so you can use basic Dragon weapons.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.