Corpie4cash?

stonewall337

I have a few questions about the corpie beast killing teams, both private and RSOF.

1.) Are most of them LS?

2.) How many actual CS/LS teams are there, other than just FFA?

3.) How rare is a Sigil drop, and are they all dropped around the same frequency?

4.) Will Bandos tassy+BCP+Fury+rune boots+ Z spear be good enough for a LS/CS team?

5.) Is this, if I do it for a few weeks, better cash than Sara GWD?

6.) Is this worth it, I want an Ely SS.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

muj, cs isnt that bad really, and you get a fair amounr of lsp if you miss drops, even the normal non sigil drops. it adds up alot seeing as alot of the drops are 400k+.

as for which would make more, it depends on your luck, really. ive seen people get sigils very close together and ive seen people go thousands of gwd kills without a single hilt, on the other hand, you may never get a sigil and ive had 3 hilts in a single trip before. there is really no way to tell

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

No such thing as *luck* TBH. I am more interested in which has a consistently higher cash rate. Corpie takes more supplies, but has far better non rare (sigil, elixar) drops.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

It will not be better than any godwars boss.

You'll only get a decent item split from a 130+ maxed team, of which they usually have 8-12 people.

They demand maxed equipment, minus firecape, which can be subbed for a skillcape.

Even then, since sigils are far harder to get in terms of items:time, you'll make a lot less profit, unless you have stupid LSP and get every normal drop, because they do add up.

Unfortunately, to get that LSP, you'll have to either GWD or go LS corp, which eliminates the point of asking the question.

My advice:

Godwars, preferably armadyl or saradomin

2Xeo5.png

Thanks ross. I guess I'll only do Corpie for fun or for a change of pace. TDS and GWD it is.

Stonewall337.png