99 for profit?

ibxtoycat

FYI, Superglass make works best if you have a decent stack of cash from the beginning, so you can buy sand and seaweed while it's low and sell glass while it's high. You can make 700k per hour, 75k crafting exp per hour, and 45k magic exp doing superglass make if you're relatively fast, but the profit per hour changes a lot, a few months ago it lost money, lol. You also have to have 77 magic and have done Lunar Diplomacy.

Leman.png

FYI, Superglass make works best if you have a decent stack of cash from the beginning, so you can buy sand and seaweed while it's low and sell glass while it's high. You can make 700k per hour, 75k crafting exp per hour, and 45k magic exp doing superglass make if you're relatively fast, but the profit per hour changes a lot, a few months ago it lost money, lol. You also have to have 77 magic and have done Lunar Diplomacy.

Yeah but thats the thing it can change without notice, so using that method to get a 99 for profit wouldn't be viable. He might end up losing money if the prices suddenly plummet or rise (depending whether you're buying your seeweed and sand).

disturbeda.png

Yeah but thats the thing it can change without notice, so using that method to get a 99 for profit wouldn't be viable. He might end up losing money if the prices suddenly plummet or rise (depending whether you're buying your seeweed and sand).

That's why you should have a decent amount of money, so you can buy sand and seaweed when it's low, and sell glass when it's normal/high, and so you're not desperate to sell your glass while it's low.

To the OP, if you plan on doing superglass make at some point, I wouldn't buy seaweed about 220 and sand above 200, and I wouldn't sell glass under 450.

Leman.png

Try Fishing.

Start at 76 on Sharks regardless of speed (you can do other things while you fish) on finish at 99.

From 76-99 on Sharks

= 106,346 Sharks

106,346 x 1315 (current med price)

= 139,844,990 gp

= 139M 844k 990GP

Not bad for 3-4 months of a decent AFKable skill.

NOTE: Prices may rise/fall so money could be anywhere from 100-150M depending on Inflation/Deflation.

Still good cash though :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Try Fishing.

Start at 76 on Sharks regardless of speed (you can do other things while you fish) on finish at 99.

From 76-99 on Sharks

= 106,346 Sharks

106,346 x 1315 (current med price)

= 139,844,990 gp

= 139M 844k 990GP

Not bad for 3-4 months of a decent AFKable skill.

NOTE: Prices may rise/fall so money could be anywhere from 100-150M depending on Inflation/Deflation.

Still good cash though :thumbsup:

you do make it sound so profitable :D

though i would keep 20k or so to power level the last lvels of cooking, i guess i could also sell in bits at max to make max profitbility.

Well your not far from the requirements of Swan Song. Once you do that from 76-99 you can still make an easy 50M with Monkfish. They give 10 more experience than Sharks and when you get into the 90's are kinda like fishing Lobsters (maybe a bit slower) speed wise.

@Ralag:

I have Fished Sharks from 76 and it only takes 3-4 month maximum. You just need to set a certain goal of how many you want per day stick to it and make sure you get that quotient.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.