Barrelchest anchor

i am curently useing a whip/ddp++ and a rune defender for most of melee training and killing, i also am thinking about killing waterfiends for charms (and thus i cant use a whip anyway).

i have done the quest for it, have all the stats, and have got the money(about 800k right now), but is it worth it?

just some info like how it is good/bad for training, c-warsing ect ect.

also i have a side question, wats the Barrelchest anchor's attack speed?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I think* a lot of people prefer a Zamorak Mjolnir or whatever the friggin hell its called. Anything with a good Crush attack would work with relatively good speed. Not 100% sure about the Anchor though :ohnoes:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Its not worth it. The whip and rune def are the best weapons to train with. Sara Sword is good if you don't train on control and want str exp. Also the SS and Zamorakian Spear are good to use at waterfiends. Besides those a GS will work as well, but won't be as good since it is slow.

The attack speed is slow, about the same as a GS. But the GS has much better stats.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I think* a lot of people prefer a Zamorak Mjolnir or whatever the friggin hell its called. Anything with a good Crush attack would work with relatively good speed. Not 100% sure about the Anchor though :ohnoes:

Zamorakian Spear... using a Mjolnir would be funny.

Zamorakian Spear... using a Mjolnir would be funny.

THATS THE ONE! :lol: Glad someone could correct me.. I never use any of that crap lol..

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.