Clan Top List - Strength

Furious_F

1.DS-hey they beat di. "di got a bad turnout blah blah blah" so doesnt that mean ds is stronger because they got a good turnout?

2.DI- i highly doubt that DS will remain no1 for long.

3.Bk- They are strong and might be able to take DS. The top 3 is going to be mixing up for a few months between DS,DI,and Bk.

4.Gladz-strong, but the top 3 clans are slightly stronger in this point of time.

5."The"/RSD-"The" has a number advantage, but RSD has a 7hp avg. advantage.

6[Caution: Executable File]r-has a ton of people, but so many 90s.

7.Kt

8.Anarchy?

9.corr?

10.ST-a pretty honorable clan and not scared to fight.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. DI} dunno if i shud put u here but hey u still own pks.

2. Bk

3. Ds} Cant just war di and say u won when not going through bk. Maybe bk are better than u, bk vs ds wud b a gd war.

4. Gladz

5. Exer - owns

6. 'the' - Havnt heard frm them i nages.

7. RSD- Need 1 war.

8. Anarchy

9. Corr

10. MK or kt

id BK could beat DI, then maybe we would have to war them for the no.1 spot. but until then, we beat the number 1 side, and in turn, took their place :)

1. DI (bad turnout, and ds is just noob)

2. BK (i still think they could beat DS, the fact DS beat DI doesnt mean BK couldnt)

3. DS (worlds biggest hypocrites? afraid to show their memberlist so they cant cheat? )

4. Gladz (slipped a bit but i can see them taking back rank 3 soon enough)

5. RSD (just needs to war more and get some experience)

6. Exer (lots..of..people...)

7. THE (havent warred for a while, slowly losing ranks t other clans)

8. Anarchy (have no idea, but from what im hearing they deserve this spot)

9. MK (we could blow a hole through corr now :) )

10. Corr (see above)

dyxf2t.png

1. DS

2. DI

3. BK

4. Gladz

5. RSD

6. Exer

7. 'The'

8. Anarchy

9. Corr

10. Fom

11. TRWF

12. MK

13. Titans

14. DoA

15. RR

16. DE

17. TF

18. Mori

19. WG

20. LF

21. Fear

22. ST/DR

24. EoS

25. Awaken

:lol: :lol: best list ever, i totally agree

You only agree because DS is ranked number 1 on his list... :roll:

sokbanner1v3ta0.png

2. BK (i still think they could beat DS, the fact DS beat DI doesnt mean BK couldnt)

3. DS (worlds biggest hypocrites? afraid to show their memberlist so they cant cheat? )

10. Corr (see above)

marky, coz we dont show our memberlist public dont mean anything, and if we are so noob, why are we no.1 :roll:

Its easely.

1 Ds ---> they beated DI, so that means they are number 1, even tho DI dont like to lose :roll: Losing is losing rank, so deal with it.

2. DI ---> Beated by DS, yet they are strongly second place

3 Gladz---> dont really deserve the thirth place, but they arent really been in war with someone to take their spot lol

4 BK ---> donno why i vote you here, but think because you still won and own in certain pk trips :P

5 Exer ---> beated rsd in mini war, so we still 1-0 against rsd, so that means we are 1 spot in front of u.

6 RSD ---> good clan, but weaker then exer 8)

7 THE ---> do u even pk at trips? :P and when u war?

8 mk ---> donno........... Weaked alot, prolly not even deserve this spot lol

9 Anarchy ---> good clan, prolly beat mk with 1 hand in bank, and colour blinded

10 Whoever like this spots get it lmao.

10. Corr (see above)

marky, coz we dont show our memberlist public dont mean anything, and if we are so noob, why are we no.1 :roll:

no i said ur not cause DI is just plainly better then DS, cause at least DI doesnt flame me for things they do :) and at least DI can kill me before i get to edge :) and apart from that i dont like DS cause they noobs k

ps. IMO k :)

dyxf2t.png

Its easely.

3 Gladz---> dont really deserve the thirth place, but they arent really been in war with someone to take their spot lol

4 BK ---> donno why i vote you here, but think because you still won and own in certain pk trips :P

Gladz were beat by bk. So ya, thier spot has been taken.

Depends what half of you class as power?

If we are going by this so called "power" then it would EASILY be BK.

BK would beat Di and Ds on a F2P war from sheer mass numbers.

I wouldn't call a clan that can outnumber another clan on F2P the best clan, not by a long shot.

In the offcial "rankings" it would be DS as number 1.

In most peoples minds everybody knows that DI is the best "power" clan.

You dominates mage bank?

who dominates p2p wild?

who makes other clans turn priv off?

who dominates f2p wild?

who dominates p2p miniwars?

who dominates f2p miniwars?

If you can put DS in any of those catagories then you are sheerly deluded.

DS cannot stand on their own 2 feet 1 on 1, without meatsheilds and helpers.

Day after the war DS called 2 other clans to fight DI then hid in edge and refused a miniwar :lol:

Today DS logged from us and left a few of their clan to die.

OFFCIAL

1.) DS

2.) DI

Power/Best pking clan/Domination of wilderness

1.) DI

2.) RSD

RSD fight and have 10x more experience than DS.

1. Di

2. Ds - still havent proved to me u can handle pk trip run ins with di, crashes by di, mb fights with di, mini wars with di, and war declarations by di

3. Bk

4. Gladz

5. Rsd

6. The

7. Anarchy

8. CoR

9. Exer

10. Mk - no you couldn't "break a hole" through us; for starters you got 110 on 4 weeks notice, we got 110 on 1 weeks notice on p2p, so 120 for f2p, and our organization has fallen at all.

Day after the war DS called 2 other clans to fight DI then hid in edge and refused a miniwar :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder whether DI actually believes the [cabbage] that comes out of their mouth. Is it one of those "If we say it enough times, maybe it will come true" sort of things?

You got your [wagon] handed to you for two straight hours by DS. DS leaves because they're all full of rune and are bored of you guys. Mind you, this is after DI tries to crash a DS PK, realizes that they're too weak to do it, then muster for an hour. Two hours of being owned. DS then leaves and fights Exer at chaos for a bit, then leaves the wild. In classic DI fashion, they go up to Greaters half an hour after the fight was over and declare victory.

So if you're going to believe that, I'd say that DI should probably get out to Greaters right now - you can still claim victory over DS from the war because they aren't there anymore.

I'm beginning to wonder whether DI actually believes the cabbage that comes out of their mouth. Is it one of those "If we say it enough times, maybe it will come true" sort of things?

You got your wagons handed to you for two straight hours by DS. DS leaves because they're all full of rune and are bored of you guys. Mind you, this is after DI tries to crash a DS PK, realizes that they're too weak to do it, then muster for an hour. Two hours of being owned. DS then leaves and fights Exer at chaos for a bit, then leaves the wild. In classic DI fashion, they go up to Greaters half an hour after the fight was over and declare victory.

So if you're going to believe that, I'd say that DI should probably get out to Greaters right now - you can still claim victory over DS from the war because they aren't there anymore.

The worst part is actually some brainless idiots start to believe them

1. Di

2. Ds - still havent proved to me u can handle pk trip run ins with di, crashes by di, mb fights with di, mini wars with di, and war declarations by di

3. Bk

4. Gladz

5. Rsd

6. The

7. Anarchy

8. CoR

9. Exer

10. Mk - no you couldn't "break a hole" through us; for starters you got 110 on 4 weeks notice, we got 110 on 1 weeks notice on p2p, so 120 for f2p, and our organization has fallen at all.

i beg to differ :) we dont intend on ever rewarring someone who doesnt fight to the set rules anyway. so you dont need to worry.. oh btw, i know its your opinion, but its kinda obvious that exer would trash you

dyxf2t.png

I'm beginning to wonder whether DI actually believes the cabbage that comes out of their mouth. Is it one of those "If we say it enough times, maybe it will come true" sort of things?

You got your wagons handed to you for two straight hours by DS. DS leaves because they're all full of rune and are bored of you guys. Mind you, this is after DI tries to crash a DS PK, realizes that they're too weak to do it, then muster for an hour. Two hours of being owned. DS then leaves and fights Exer at chaos for a bit, then leaves the wild. In classic DI fashion, they go up to Greaters half an hour after the fight was over and declare victory.

Lmao nicely said :D

well, for now ds is #1, but if di and ds are rewaring soon, di will take them way more seriuos and get a much better turn out, however, if they dont rewar soon, theres gona be a gap between them, couse a lot of ppl noneloyal to theyr old clans are gona join ds just couse theyr #1 (theyl have to make joining harder if they wana stay organized and strong, couse a lot of new members can ruin the entire clan) and also fewer ppl will join di

Lmao nicely said :D

Yeah, couldn't have put it better myself! :)

1. DI - hurricane Rita made DI pull like 130 people, out of 185. a bit strange, they'd of won if it wasnt for looters attacking and Rit.

2. DS - Good combination of people and levels, best calling piles in RS

3. BK - got the biggest turnout from a clan EVER.

4. Gladz - good and solid

5. RSD - A strong clan no doubt, so many high levels, and are the best clan of all time. if every clan was at their absolute peak RSD would probley be top, or close to DI.

6. Exer - rising but too much members to fast.

7. the

8. anarchy

9. pi

10. the

Member of DI.

ex-leader of BD

combat 122