Clan Top List - Strength

Furious_F

1 ds- they had people miss war because of the hurricane too trust me it doesnt care what clan youre in. btw ds apps only opened for 1 day after war then closed again because they have a member cap and are strictly following it. so no new members have been added after like 2 days postwar. only members that were added were a few ex td.

2 di

3 bk

4 gladz

5 rsd

6 exer

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if this is the right place to say this, but i happened to see the fight between Ds and Di ( and i had no clue what people meant when they were screaming Ds and Di lol) but i've never seen so many lvl 100s.. it was crazy, and the fun part was, everyone was killing everyone...they didn't go by capes, and there were so many people being nooby.. like using iron kites and steel longs that hill giants dropped lol.

1. DI - hurricane Rita made DI pull like 130 people, out of 185. a bit strange, they'd of won if it wasnt for looters attacking and Rit.

2. DS - Good combination of people and levels, best calling piles in RS

3. BK - got the biggest turnout from a clan EVER.

4. Gladz - good and solid

5. RSD - A strong clan no doubt, so many high levels, and are the best clan of all time. if every clan was at their absolute peak RSD would probley be top, or close to DI.

6. Exer - rising but too much members to fast.

7. the

8. anarchy

9. pi

10. the

wdf hurricane rita? lmao :lol:

1.Ds\Di - Re war plz

2.Di\DS ^^

3.Bk - Dont be afraid of Di now war them.

4.Gladz - Beat exer nice one

5."The" - war anarchy plz now

6.Anarchy - war "The".

7[Caution: Executable File]r - Corruption war plz, uber pk trip numbers.

8.Titans - You best own Mori if you want top 10...

9.Corr - Beat DOA, with 40 nMe but they would have won anyway.

10.Mk - Lost exer but good pking etc...

11.Fom - Back and active!

12.Doa - Lost Corr under odd circumstances. 370 otpions to P2P war.

13.DE - Giving you the benefit of the doubt that your still good, war again please.

14.RR - bit quiet ATM please war again.

15.EoS - Great organisation and activeness, awesome leader some of clan i dont like though.

16.Fear - Good numbers...not bad organisation Gl war awaken now.

17.Awaken - need more members, good organisation, beat ToL.

18.Mori - dont think you'll beat titans...GL tho - over ranked it i think.

19.Wg - Good numbers need the levels.

20.DR - Ug... V.quiet war please.

Mentions:

KT - War

PI - War

ST - War

SA - War

TRWF - you still want no rank? blink.gif

RSD - War

Anyone ever noticed how all the lists are biased towards the posters own views? Usually putting thier own clans at the number one position.

I didnt actually know Moriquendi were known enough to make it into the top 20, but Im happy we are. probably due to picking impossible fights with the top 5 clans. Lost to Titans today, but had a bloody good fight anyway :D

lastsupper.png

1=ds

2.. who cares, ds fo lyfe i survived that war and killed 2 people :)

any1 who can blame a loss in war on looters is mad coz its not like only 1 team can see them and get annoyed by them? and is alos not like di are the only clan wit people in it who were affected by hurricane rita.

1.DS, don't see as many di denying it, more random idiots.

2.DI lost to ds, might lose to bk but, war plz

3.BK kinda obvious is it not?

4.gladz

5.RSD havn't seen or heard anything about them, but i assume insanley high levs

6[Caution: Executable File]r dominates a lot of wildy and have tones of members, go exer

7.THE havn't seen em war in forever, refused to war anarchy for awhile, dunno.

8.anarchy, i love anarchy

9.Cor, very impressed

10.i'll put tdl but i'm sure somone else deserves

If DI only pulled 130 out of 185 then I am certain they could win in the future. I have seen 80% turnouts before, almost a regularity so a 90% or above is achievable.

STill think DI is the most powerful clan.

Mal :wink:

Day after the war DS called 2 other clans to fight DI then hid in edge and refused a miniwar :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder whether DI actually believes the cabbage that comes out of their mouth. Is it one of those "If we say it enough times, maybe it will come true" sort of things?

You got your wagons handed to you for two straight hours by DS. DS leaves because they're all full of rune and are bored of you guys. Mind you, this is after DI tries to crash a DS PK, realizes that they're too weak to do it, then muster for an hour. Two hours of being owned. DS then leaves and fights Exer at chaos for a bit, then leaves the wild. In classic DI fashion, they go up to Greaters half an hour after the fight was over and declare victory.

So if you're going to believe that, I'd say that DI should probably get out to Greaters right now - you can still claim victory over DS from the war because they aren't there anymore.

Lmao nicely said :D

props To DS for miniwarring us, without looters and crashers we anhilated you.

220+ opts left, nice attempt to rush us at chaos dwarves with 5 people :lol:

Ds even returned alot more than us.

you know your the number 1 clan when u outnumbered rank 2 and cant even kill their leader. u have to shk not to kill brian he is always the no.1 target.

keep up the attempts of beating us :lol:

Day after the war DS called 2 other clans to fight DI then hid in edge and refused a miniwar :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder whether DI actually believes the cabbage that comes out of their mouth. Is it one of those "If we say it enough times, maybe it will come true" sort of things?

You got your wagons handed to you for two straight hours by DS. DS leaves because they're all full of rune and are bored of you guys. Mind you, this is after DI tries to crash a DS PK, realizes that they're too weak to do it, then muster for an hour. Two hours of being owned. DS then leaves and fights Exer at chaos for a bit, then leaves the wild. In classic DI fashion, they go up to Greaters half an hour after the fight was over and declare victory.

So if you're going to believe that, I'd say that DI should probably get out to Greaters right now - you can still claim victory over DS from the war because they aren't there anymore.

you know your the number 1 clan when u outnumbered rank 2 and cant even kill their leader. u have to shk not to kill brian he is always the no.1 target.

Yea bro it wasnt a Mini. Also us returning more lol? Bibbleboy came back and died 4 or 5 times? Yea and i love how after it was all done yall went up to GDs and took a picture by urself saying yall won.

if ds is so good y do they have to pk with private off? why do they need to call their friends to help them fight di? why don't they ever fight di on p2p? also for the other person who said that because people think ds is the number 1 clan in rs and di will no longer get as many people, this is wrong. we have tons of people trying to join. plus ds lets low 100s so they have a massive amount of people. they only fight on f2p because they can pull out a massive amount of people, and we all know f2p its about the numbers, not about skill.

if ds is so good y do they have to pk with private off? why do they need to call their friends to help them fight di? why don't they ever fight di on p2p? also for the other person who said that because people think ds is the number 1 clan in rs and di will no longer get as many people, this is wrong. we have tons of people trying to join. plus ds lets low 100s so they have a massive amount of people. they only fight on f2p because they can pull out a massive amount of people, and we all know f2p its about the numbers, not about skill.

Yea bro it wasnt a Mini. Also us returning more lol? Bibbleboy came back and died 4 or 5 times? Yea and i love how after it was all done yall went up to GDs and took a picture by urself saying yall won.

thats 1 person, your clan as a whole returned more as most of our clan didn't die.

we even have the video its a long one too. u never won anything

( we r not talking about the day after the war fight where u called rsd and exer) we are talking about the miniwar last saturday where u had 110 opts, got it all on video.

stupid no namers haven't a clue

thats 1 person, your clan as a whole returned more as most of our clan didn't die.

we even have the video its a long one too. u never won anything

( we r not talking about the day after the war fight where u called rsd and exer) we are talking about the miniwar last saturday where u had 110 opts, got it all on video.

stupid no namers haven't a clue

DM ME FFS YEAH