Clan Top List - Strength

Furious_F

rsd - good as di, and teaming with di nowadays probly scared to fight them and wanna join them

Smack you now or later?

Its true u guys bsed sa who came to help u. We came and helped u own di. Then u bsed us and teamed with di. *. I lost all respect for sad wagon rsd clan honestly you guys are just ppl who come in when the fight is almost done.

RSD didnt call u to help, Bunny Mgl did who was pking with RSD at tht time... No RSD officer knew anything about it, there for it was tought tht SA is crashing and RSD + DI just teamed up to kill crashers

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rsd - good as di, and teaming with di nowadays probly scared to fight them and wanna join them

Smack you now or later?

Its true u guys bsed sa who came to help u. We came and helped u own di. Then u bsed us and teamed with di. *. I lost all respect for sad wagon rsd clan honestly you guys are just ppl who come in when the fight is almost done.

O for the Bk fan lol. I was approached by 5 bk on there noob accounts and they shouted racist comments at me and my friends for around 20 minutes. I later asked a bk member about the noobs and he said there mains were in Bk. I dont talk cabbage about a clan unless i know my facts.

Perhaps half of you should learn to do that too.

Now for rankings:

1.Di-Just owns, ghosts lol : )

2.Ds-lacks

3.Gladz-Stronger then rsd. But if they warred each other i wouldnt put any money cuz both clans are strong.

4.Sa/Rsd- I would like sa to war rsd : )-Tired of hearing about HP AVERAGE go war * or stop bragging.

5.Bk- IM going to stop ranking u guys unless i hear something *

6."the"-Beat anarchy

7.anarchy-lost to "the"

8.Mk-No clue

9.Kt-Cuz u guys actually got balls

10.Twrf-Heard they lost but they lost honourably.

11.-eos corr- No need to talk about them lol

PM me the names plx?

I'll check if they're really in BK :roll:

1. DS- a very well deserved number one spot. someone needs to challenge them soon. hope they accept sa's war proposal. i respect ds. especially franzk for his mature attitude in owning me in the wildy lol

2. Gladz- Ds and maybe sa are the only clans that could take gladz in a full blown war right now. rsd and dsi are goo pkers emphasis on pkers but in wars they simply dont have it. cos they cant return ;)

3. Sa- on level grounds with gladz. in every sence. they equall gladz in strength, size and on occasions organisation. also sa and gladz are mutual grounds.

4. Di- they deserve this spot i think.

5. The- a very good clan and part of the alliance. anyone who comes near them seems to just fall at thier feet.

6. Anarchy- probably the most hard done to clan in history. people say bad things about them but yet they're still going strong and willing to go head to head with anyone. they like to war and they're getting better. by next summer i wont be suprised if they're big contenders.

7- Bk- dramatic loss in members makes them appear weaker than they actually are. i still reckon anarchy and the could take them but by no means underestimate them. would be sad if they declined any further. made my peace with bk straight after the war.

From 8 onwards it can get very fidgety so im just gonna leave it there. this is my list. feel free to comment but make it constructive. dont say "gladz are 4thh n00b!!shift1!1!one!" jsut comment by saying your own opinion.

di seems to be slipping, not only they starting to act desperate but they aint as good pking as they claim to be... and wheres our "PMFGZ0R WE CRASH YOR EVERY PK TRIPS@!!@!@@!!!"

now we ask them something that they made up bs and all u get is

NUMBA 1@@@@@@@

pretty dumb people if u ask me :wink: only place di has anything is p2p coz they on 24/7 and have so much rune to lose from p2p "go into pirates and wait for 30 more di to come kill the team of 5" trips. if it was no returns... :lol:

ps. sorry for flaming we just had some random bs by di.. and irl things about my dad and cancer making me depresses :oops:

well heres my list

1. Ds - worked for the rank beat the NUMBA 1@@@@ clan in rs so we get the rank. thats the way it worked last time i checked AND we are still kicking but on pk and also won 5 wars lost/draw 0

2. gladz- lots of members good hp :) challanger for number 1 very good clan too exp and all ;)

3. Sa- i dont like them but i wont put them down.. even if they die out or what ever not my clan i dont care about them ill rank there where they should be ranked as of power at this time.

4. Rsd- they could take di.. they just hiding the powers thats why di are friendly with them.. only people who could take di on p2p atm prolly but numbers>lvls even on p2p coz 250 around 96 str everage 95 att could take 140 99 99? look at it from the logical side.. but then again we aint ready for p2p wars.. so just wait it out ;)

5.di- no 1 fears them anymore, but even tho they lost the edge they still have people and lvls and this so called "skill" they talk about

all i see is teaming and using ancients and running away and taking from a distance. not what i call skill.

6. the- good clan i respect them, beat anarchy ;)

7. anarchy - alright clan alright members. havent seen chronic xing or anything l8ly so gl to them :)

Smack you now or later?

O for the Bk fan lol. I was approached by 5 bk on there noob accounts and they shouted racist comments at me and my friends for around 20 minutes. I later asked a bk member about the noobs and he said there mains were in Bk. I dont talk cabbage about a clan unless i know my facts.

Now for rankings:

2.Ds-lacks

3.Gladz-Stronger then rsd. But if they warred each other i wouldnt put any money cuz both clans are strong.

4.Sa/Rsd- I would like sa to war rsd : )-Tired of hearing about HP AVERAGE go war * or stop bragging.

6."the"-Beat anarchy

7.anarchy-lost to "the"

8.Mk-No clue

PM me the names plx?

I'll check if they're really in BK :roll:

So basically you are saying some n00bs came up to you, were racist and then said they were bk. Lol what does that prove?

Smack you now or later?

Now for rankings:

2.Ds-lacks

6."the"-Beat anarchy

7.anarchy-lost to "the"

8.Mk-No clue

Ignorance is bliss right?

It was NEVER and I repeat NEVER discussed by an RSD leader to team with SA. Just because a few of my members probably asked for SA help, does not clarify that is what is going to happen. Is it my fault that your leaders thought RSD accepted this team? So once again, RSD NEVER said we would team with you.

Smack you now or later?

RSD didnt call u to help, Bunny Mgl did who was pking with RSD at tht time... No RSD officer knew anything about it, there for it was tought tht SA is crashing and RSD + DI just teamed up to kill crashers

Well obviously u know more then stephen and our clan leaders then?

O for the Di+ rsd teams, this happened how many times now? The rsd vs Di rsd calls sa to help. Then rsd bses us and teams with Di. Then the project mayhem rsd again teams with Di and anarchy to kill sa. Then the gladz+ sa vs rsd+di vs ga.

Rsd and Di dont team toghter? Wdf place are u living in?

While i was reading throught this i hear alot about how much better di is then ds..and they said di had a bad turn out...well ds's turn out wasnt much better either we had alot of ppl who couldnt make it. Ppl flame and ppl accuse but ds wont loose its spot willingly it will take one bad clan to take it from us. But here's my list lol

1.Ds- Great group

2.gladz- good organization

3.bk- rely on numbers but are strong

4."the"

This is all im going to name..di i wont name because anyone who will sit there and make up countless excuses about something and will flame like god know's...dont deserve anything

:wub:

Anyways my list goes like this.

1. DS - They beat DI for the #1 spot and no one has beaten them yet so they deserve this spot for the moment.

2. Gladz - DI/Gladz - Both clans dominate almost all the clans under them except for a few exceptions.

3. *look up*

4. SA/RSD - Sorry 'the', but SA can pull mass numbers and has very good organization. I nice group to hang out with I must say. For RSD they have good numbers, and levels, not so sure about organization, but a good group nonetheless.

5. *look up*

6. THE - I'm so proud of you guys you've been owning it up lately keep it up! :D

7. Anarchy - They can pull DS/Gladz like numbers, but the numbers and levels and organization are nowhere near.

8. Exer - You guys have potential, just keep working on it.

9. BK/other random clans. Even though I hate BK I don't think they're totally off the map yet. This is what mass recruiting does to you. :roll:

di seems to be slipping, not only they starting to act desperate but they aint as good pking as they claim to be... and wheres our "PMFGZ0R WE CRASH YOR EVERY PK TRIPS@!!@!@@!!!"

now we ask them something that they made up bs and all u get is

NUMBA 1@@@@@@@

pretty dumb people if u ask me :wink: only place di has anything is p2p coz they on 24/7 and have so much rune to lose from p2p "go into pirates and wait for 30 more di to come kill the team of 5" trips. if it was no returns... :lol:

ps. sorry for flaming we just had some random bs by di.. and irl things about my dad and cancer making me depresses :oops:

well heres my list

1. Ds - worked for the rank beat the NUMBA 1@@@@ clan in rs so we get the rank. thats the way it worked last time i checked AND we are still kicking but on pk and also won 5 wars lost/draw 0

2. gladz- lots of members good hp :) challanger for number 1 very good clan too exp and all ;)

3. Sa- i dont like them but i wont put them down.. even if they die out or what ever not my clan i dont care about them ill rank there where they should be ranked as of power at this time.

4. Rsd- they could take di.. they just hiding the powers thats why di are friendly with them.. only people who could take di on p2p atm prolly but numbers>lvls even on p2p coz 250 around 96 str everage 95 att could take 140 99 99? look at it from the logical side.. but then again we aint ready for p2p wars.. so just wait it out ;)

5.di- no 1 fears them anymore, but even tho they lost the edge they still have people and lvls and this so called "skill" they talk about

all i see is teaming and using ancients and running away and taking from a distance. not what i call skill.

6. the- good clan i respect them, beat anarchy ;)

7. anarchy - alright clan alright members. havent seen chronic xing or anything l8ly so gl to them :)

LOL :lol:

1. Gladz-ya i said it, 140+ ppl to a 2 day prep. would waste, yes WASTE any top 5 clan in a 2 week prep war.

2. di

3. ds- getting a little quiet now?

4. Rsd

5. The

6. anarchy

7. corr

8. mk

9[Caution: Executable File]r

10. bk prolly.

1.Ds

2.Di

3.Gladz

4.RSD

5.The

6.Sa :evil:

7.Bk

8.Anarchy

9.Corr

10[Caution: Executable File]r

11.Mk

12.Trwf

13.Lf

14.Titans

15.De

16.Wg

17.Fear

18.Eos

19.Mori

20.Tf (just)

21.Phobia

I think anarchy is somewhat overrated on most of these list but the rest is hard to say. One would need to see a lot more skirmishes between the different clans to actually be 100%.

Would also like to see more than just one turn out between ds and di. Best of 3 or 5 please.

DI dominates to much for just one war to count as much as some people seem to think.

Member of the moriquendi

DI dominates to much for just one war to count as much as some people seem to think.

1 war? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?:

I think gladz just defeated em in an 18 hr prep.

But gladz aint DS..

People are claming DS is better than DI because they won 1 war against DI. Read the entire thing..

Member of the moriquendi

1 - [Gladz] - Gladiatorz

<>

2 - [DI] - Damage Inc

3 - [DS] - Da Spectatorz

<>

4 - [THE] - 'THE' Clan

5 - [RSD] - RuneScape Dynasty

6 - [bK] - BlacKnights

7 - [sA] - Silent Assassins

<>

8 - [Jagz] - Jaguars Clan

9 - [Anarchy] - Anarchy

10 - [TMRD] - The Mighty Red Dragons

1. DS-defeated di.

2. DI-good quality but will only go down with their numbers.

3. Gladz-has numbers to beat di/ds but haven't warred either.

4. SA-Doing better than I thought but their stabilty is questionable.

5. Rsd-Good wildy activity but never warred.

6. The-Haven't warred the top clans, but has very good jr. clan which will make help them grow much faster than the rest.

(dunno the rest)

1)sa most active clan 150 2 day prep mini

2)gladz over 300 members

3)ds inactive still get the options

4)di loseing it

5)bk loseing it

6)the consistant good official wars

7)anarchy there ok

8) exer good restart

9) mk 115 last war

10) who cares

1 - [Gladz] - Gladiatorz

<>

2 - [DI] - Damage Inc

3 - [DS] - Da Spectatorz

<>

4 - [THE] - 'THE' Clan

6 - [bK] - BlacKnights

7 - [sA] - To be honest, I don't even know what SA stands for.

<>

9 - [Anarchy] - Anarchy

[nogladzbias] sounds right [/nogladzbias] :roll:

My list (and I try not to base my list solely on PKs, Wars, Mini-wars, stats on paper or such, but on a combination, some from my own experience):

1. Di - Their never-ending spirit not to give up in run-ins in wild is impressive to me. They win most 1on1 run-ins they're in.

2. Gladz - I'd like to see you PK more along and not with SA so often.

3. DS - Where did you guys go? Heard something about P2P...

4. SA - I'd like to see you PK more along and not with Gladz so often.

5. RSD - I'd loveto see you in a war with someone in the top 5-6. ;-)

6. 'The' - Hold quite a bit of respect for 'The'. Combined with TF they have both numbers and levels, and good organization.

7. Anarchy - Foughtyou twice I think (Not countign when you go with your whole alliance, which btw I think you should leave, you're able to stand onyour own legs), won one each.

8. BK - Has lost alot of touch recently, hopefully will rise again.

9. Exer - As Anarchy, I think you should skip GA, you're able to stand on your own.

10. FoM - Last I heard about you guys was the P2P war with TRWF, except for our fight with you in the Clan Tourny (which we won :-P ).

11. TRWF - Has been doing great in the Clan Tourny, go get back into war, warhungers. ;)

12. MK - Go get a war. :$

13. Corr - Seem to be doign good in PKs and mini-wars what I hear.

14. LF - All from one timezone, really good with that amount of members.

15. DoA? - Never hear anything from you gusy really, maybe because you're P2P and well it's quite dead...

16. DE? - Updated your memberslist, it's far from the same list that's on your site.

17. WG - Only numbers get you hear. Try and get a solo-war, would be nice to see what you can do on your own against a clan after the war with Fear vs 'The'.

18. TF - A junior clan can't have much levels, but for a junior clan TF has levels. Plus a good amount of members and decent/good organization in wild. Would love to see a war between you and Phobia after you get some war-experience.

19. Phobia - Only numbers really, no levels at all. Butthen Fear's requirements aren't very high, so can't get very high levels either. (Though I sometimes wonder who's the main clan...) Don't know about your organization. Would love to see a war between you and TF after TF get some war-experience.

20. EoS - As your Wraiths/Junior-applications are closed, I assume you have 30 of them, so slightly over 130 members in total. I'd suggest adding your Wraiths to the memberslist too, so that we can see your real strength on paper.

21. ST - Out of those that rate us even with no wars, I think this is the lowest spot we'e had lol. :$ But I wont put us higher than here for now till we've warred other clans above.

22. Nemesis - :wub: Excellent organization. I'd love if you would have been more US/Euro based than you are. :-P

23. RR - Declined war from ST. =/

24. Awaken - Good luck in the war vs RR if you accept.

25. Titans - How's it going for you these days? Get back in the fray!

26. Mori - Haven't heard from you guys in a long time now. :s

27. Fear - Having a tough time, try and pull out of it.

1 - [Gladz] - Gladiatorz

<>

2 - [DI] - Damage Inc

3 - [DS] - Da Spectatorz

<>

4 - [THE] - 'THE' Clan

6 - [bK] - BlacKnights

7 - [sA] - To be honest, I don't even know what SA stands for.

<>

9 - [Anarchy] - Anarchy

[nogladzbias] sounds right [/nogladzbias] :roll:

You aren't supposed to comment on other people's lists. But since you did anyways, I might as well show you why I rank Gladz higher than DI:

Total of active Gladz: 302

Actives HP Average: 90 (Excluding retired)

Combined total of Gladz: (Active + Retired) 304 + 48 = 350

Overall HP Average: 88 (Including retired)

Not to mention, if you've been in F2P wild at all recently, you'll notice that Gladz is quite dominating it, and has been beating DI in their recent miniwars and run-ins.