• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see...

1. DS :D

2. DI, lost alot of respect for em since the war but still got ability

3. RSD, alright peeps, they dont mass so they cool cats

4. Gladz i suppose? got some numbers but ok...

5. BK/ SA, both mass recruite so whatever

Also big props for LF and EXER, they are the only clans that will mini war us anymore.

Bk never mass recruited idiot. We declared on gladz and a ton of people joined us... We couldn't control it. Sa actually try to mass recruit. And Bk is rebuilding now with a lot of great members.

yep, ima BK too, bk doing good ##

2000+ total

99 attack - str - def - hp - range - mage - prayer - cooking

87 con

Lets see...

1. DS :D

2. DI, lost alot of respect for em since the war but still got ability

3. RSD, alright peeps, they dont mass so they cool cats

4. Gladz i suppose? got some numbers but ok...

5. BK/ SA, both mass recruite so whatever

Also big props for LF and EXER, they are the only clans that will mini war us anymore.

Gotta love it when people think they know what they're talking about because they see other people saying it :roll:

1. DS won DI in official and rank war. DS and DI have lots run ins, they are = in f2p, but in mb DI owns DS always.

2. Di i rly wana see gladz or SA war with DI. But still, DI is in p2p nr1 and will be long time...

3.SA i think, they have lots of members, who are pking aswell. DS had 2 miniwars with SA, and DS won both.

4.RSD i heard they are strong in p2p. They pk at f2p and have balls to have a miniwar with numba 1 clann.

5. TRWF - also, a hughe clan, who won a tournament 30 vs 30 was it, not sure, but it shows that they have a good teamwork.

6. Gladz, mby they have a big clann member list, but what shows that? Nothing to me. They havent proved nothing to DI, DS, SA or have they had a miniwar with my top #3 clanns? i mean a miniwar, not a run in or pk.

Guys, enyone have seen SA member list. There are more members then DS + DI

7. Anarchy - Exer won anarchy a while ago, but IMO they wont do it now. Exer have lost meny members. But havent heard much of anarchy.

8. BK - they doing well.

9. Exer - They will fall soon...

10. Corr - no comments

The - well i dont think THE should be ranked in top 10 clanns in world. They havent proved nothing in wild. A memberlist is not a clan strenght. But THE is a very honorable clann.

1. Ds - pwned di, could do it again without breaking sweat.

2. Gladz- owned di in mini war. di admitted it themselves couldnt take us in a war. every mini with sa the result has been the same. gladz victory.

3. SA - they are starting to shape up alot. its good to see all the negativity has gone away. good leadership on behalf of stephen i think.

4. THE- this clan gets so over looked when in fact it competes right up there with teh best.

5. RSD- high levels and okay numbers. respectable but to be honest ive never seen them once in f2p wildy. (i dont do p2p)

6. TRWF- won teh 30v30. if they improved levels a little i think they could go all the way.

7. DI- high levels mean nothing if you dont have the ability to win wars. you go here. should probably jsut be a p2p pk clan. good for nothing else in my personal opinion.

8. Anarchy - they seem to have slowed down. kitti will scratch them back into shape.

9. BK - have got over the dramtic loss of members and are bouncing back hard and fast. as predicted.

10. FOM- i think they deserve thier shout out.

2. Gladz- owned di in mini war. di admitted it themselves couldnt take us in a war. every mini with sa the result has been the same. gladz victory.

3. SA - they are starting to shape up alot. its good to see all the negativity has gone away. good leadership on behalf of stephen i think.

4. THE- this clan gets so over looked when in fact it competes right up there with teh best.

5. RSD- high levels and okay numbers. respectable but to be honest ive never seen them once in f2p wildy. (i dont do p2p)

6. TRWF- won teh 30v30. if they improved levels a little i think they could go all the way.

7. DI- high levels mean nothing if you dont have the ability to win wars. you go here. should probably jsut be a p2p pk clan. good for nothing else in my personal opinion.

8. Anarchy - they seem to have slowed down. kitti will scratch them back into shape.

9. BK - have got over the dramtic loss of members and are bouncing back hard and fast. as predicted.

FOM has been alived for quite a while now...Di proves they're the #1 p2p pk clan. They can pull lots of members in p2p and also f2p. I dun really want to say much about anarchy..

what u fail to see is how many times has di beat all ur clans. 'the' only comes out in wild to fight di when gladz calls them for help. don't tell me gladz can own di when they call for help when they run into di. sa teams up with nme to fight di. yea they are a strong clan. and its easy for ds to win wars if they don't post who their members are and have 200 opps in wild watching and looting that are around the same level as them. makes it hard to attack the right person. all the other times ds fights us they run or hide from us. untill another clan pks with private not off then they can talk about ranking themselves higher then di.

what u fail to see is how many times has di beat all ur clans. 'the' only comes out in wild to fight di when gladz calls them for help. don't tell me gladz can own di when they call for help when they run into di. sa teams up with nme to fight di. yea they are a strong clan. and its easy for ds to win wars if they don't post who their members are and have 200 opps in wild watching and looting that are around the same level as them. makes it hard to attack the right person. all the other times ds fights us they run or hide from us. untill another clan pks with private not off then they can talk about ranking themselves higher then di.

omg..i didnt think di still blaming spectators

topsite put your money where your mouth is and tell you clan to accept war declerations. sa and gladz have declared and both times you have refused. gladz declared 2 times and you declined both times.

ranks based on wars. nothing else. based 100 percent on wars and war strength.

topsite put your money where your mouth is and tell you clan to accept war declerations. sa and gladz have declared and both times you have refused. gladz declared 2 times and you declined both times.

and as usual like most people you think strength is based on a war when (especially on F2P)it is just about how many members a clan has and how many members a clan can pull.

Half of the lvl 105 no namers can right click and attack a name being called out, especially seeing as he/she is normally a high lvl well known pker (being in DI).

Sure DS,GLadz etc can pull numbers, THEY HAVE numbers.

Just remember 1 on 1 who wins 90% of PK run ins and RARELY loses on P2P.

and as usual like most people you think strength is based on a war when (especially on F2P)it is just about how many members a clan has and how many members a clan can pull.

Half of the lvl 105 no namers can right click and attack a name being called out, especially seeing as he/she is normally a high lvl well known pker (being in DI).

ill think youll find di arnt the dominant force on f2p atall anymore, and in p2p mage bank fights, we at ds, have been doing pretty dam well against them, from what vid's etcetra have been posted on our forums :roll:

ill think youll find di arnt the dominant force on f2p atall anymore, and in p2p mage bank fights, we at ds, have been doing pretty dam well against them, from what vid's etcetra have been posted on our forums :roll:

wow a few wins.

In DI we pk constantly on P2P and rarely lose. Sure u may gather big opts just to kill one of our teams then we mass up and win.

Been plenty of vids on our forums and posts of us winning DS.

and RSD slaughtered u yesterday it seems too :wink:

We pulled unusually low options to a mini war. But we have been on an incredibly long mini-war win streak, guese it had to end sometimes. I assure you, one mini-war does not gain or lose a title, rather a war. And guese who is still undefeated DI :wink:

blacksignaturewn1.png

ranks are based on wars. di couldnt beat ds, gladz, sa in wars so therefore they are all ranked higher. now stop comenting on ym lsit and go make your own. i dont care if you win on p2p you also return 500 times till you win. so techincally i could retun 5 hours after the fight is done and claim victory on my own. strength is based on wars or if there has been no official war the closest thing to a war, a mini. this is how i base mines.

wow a few wins.

In DI we pk constantly on P2P and rarely lose. Sure u may gather big opts just to kill one of our teams then we mass up and win.

Been plenty of vids on our forums and posts of us winning DS.

and RSD slaughtered u yesterday it seems too :wink:

tell me that ds arnt getting better at p2p. if you can, then your lieing to yourself lol

ranks are based on wars. di couldnt beat ds, gladz, sa in wars so therefore they are all ranked higher. now stop comenting on ym lsit and go make your own. i dont care if you win on p2p you also return 500 times till you win. so techincally i could retun 5 hours after the fight is done and claim victory on my own. strength is based on wars or if there has been no official war the closest thing to a war, a mini. this is how i base mines.

Gladz and SA have beat DI in wars recently?

ahhh guess i just missed 2 official wars :roll:

We pulled unusually low options to a mini war. But we have been on an incredibly long mini-war win streak, guese it had to end sometimes. I assure you, one mini-war does not gain or lose a title, rather a war. And guese who is still undefeated DI :wink:

and i assure you beating DI in 1 war does not make you stronger.

DI win more fights, i mean today the amount of times DS hide in mage bank is appauling.

Like you said everything has to end and DI being to dominant power is not to be at this moment. Many of us rather enjoy the challenge latley, whether it is vs 1 clan or 4 :D

DI is afraid of another war against DS :roll:

OH REALLY?

Haven't seen any official war declaration from a DS leader.

Just seen you and your DS friends LURING at the castle.

For a supposid number 1 clan, luring is setting a great example? :lol:

Reasoner i never said DI beat gladz in an official war, it was said gladz beat DI which hasn't happened :idea:

DI is afraid of another war against DS :roll:

OH REALLY?

Haven't seen any official war declaration from a DS leader.

Just seen you and your DS friends LURING at the castle.

For a supposid number 1 clan, luring is setting a great example? :lol:

Reasoner i never said DI beat gladz in an official war, it was said gladz beat DI which hasn't happened :idea:

nor have we seen a declaration from DI, i was under the impression you guys enjoyed being numba 1@@@@@@@