Clan Top List - Strength

Furious_F

'the'=some clan who never pks?and when they pk next time sa will hunt u down make u tele,log,x-out,and....tele? so pm off for u guys plz?

Yes, because "The" tele's, logs, and x's on a regular basis lol. that coming from a SA member. :roll:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Di

Until a clan fights Di one on one in wild they will never rank higher. Last night Gladz called for help when they ran into us. Sa teamed up with nme to fight against Di a few days ago. Ds will call for help from anyone who will help them. Di never calls people to help them even when its 3 vs 1.

Di - Gladz beat us in a mini war on f2p - who cares, they wont offcial war us. One mini war dont mean [cabbage] but it does here because OMG Di lost. Lost 1 in like how many? Gimmie a break.

Di - Ds Beat us in an offcial war with 300opts of DI haters - congrats? Run out the wild everytime they bump into us, wont fight outnumbered. Call other clans to help kill us.

Di - Sa can't beat DI on P2P at all and cant on F2P either again without calling Gladz.

Di - RSD, We beat them enough times but they give the best fights because they have some honour.

Anyone can make a clan like SA, Gladz, DS they're nothing special.

Anybody who truely belives they are a better clan than DI are just in denial. Think about how stupid you sound when you call other clans to beat us. It's pathetic then your mass noobs who know nothing about pking to flood these forums with crap and people actually believe it.

1.Ds

2.Di

3.Rsd

4.Sa

5.Gladz

6.The

7.Bk

8[Caution: Executable File]r

9.Lf

10. Pi maybe?

Thought PI disbanded ? :S

Anyway i do think LF deserve a good rank but they still need to war first :)

LF deafeated Exer in 6 days prep. miniwar. i think that means something...

Di - Gladz beat us in a mini war on f2p - who cares, they wont offcial war us. One mini war dont mean cabbage but it does here because OMG Di lost. Lost 1 in like how many? Gimmie a break.

Di - Ds Beat us in an offcial war with 300opts of DI haters - congrats? Run out the wild everytime they bump into us, wont fight outnumbered. Call other clans to help kill us.

Di - Sa can't beat DI on P2P at all and cant on F2P either again without calling Gladz.

Di - RSD, We beat them enough times but they give the best fights because they have some honour.

Anybody who truely belives they are a better clan than DI are just in denial. Think about how stupid you sound when you call other clans to beat us. It's pathetic then your mass noobs who know nothing about pking to flood these forums with crap and people actually believe it.

Of course all those opts where all in pink skirts and rune scimmys o dear me

Yet no di will admit they werent just attacking di they where attacking ds as well so stop having cry also may i add i dont give a rats [wagon] about ranks but im saying the truth here

YOU DONT GET RANKS BY WINNING A MINI WAR

YOU ONLY GET RANKED IF YOU WIN AN OFFICIAL WAR AGAINST SOME1 THAT IS ABOVE

:roll:

Di= #1

They could always mass recruit like these other clan's. DS is good yes but they don't have what it takes if you ask me. Gladz have a better chance then DS in taking the number 1 spot. They may have won a war but in the long run you will see.

(don't flame me on this because this can always change with detirmination)

Top clans

DI/DS/GLADZ/BK/THE/ANARCHY

I don't honestly include clan's like TD or SA or KT or Corr. I go by how stable the clan is first of all. How much work has been put into this clan.

look at SA 250 members in 2 months with like 115 combat avg? hmm 125 a month. They may say they declined tons but they did mass recruit. Mass recruiting isnt a bad thing but it's not a strong foundation. KT does not seem to be a very good clan, dishonorable at times. Corr is in the same box as KT accept corr are alot worse. Crashing excessively, flaming, hmm the list goes on. TD are much like SA accept they were not made quite as fast. A little bit more foundation then SA but pretty much alot of clan hoppers join that clan because it's up and coming fast. Basically I don't rank on str8 power because I know power doesnt last forever.

Di= #1

They could always mass recruit like these other clan's. DS is good yes but they don't have what it takes if you ask me. Gladz have a better chance then DS in taking the number 1 spot. They may have won a war but in the long run you will see.

Top clans

I don't honestly include clan's like TD or SA or KT or Corr. I go by how stable the clan is first of all. How much work has been put into this clan.

look at SA 250 members in 2 months with like 115 combat avg? hmm 125 a month. They may say they declined tons but they did mass recruit. Mass recruiting isnt a bad thing but it's not a strong foundation. KT does not seem to be a very good clan, dishonorable at times. Corr is in the same box as KT accept corr are alot worse. Crashing excessively, flaming, hmm the list goes on. TD are much like SA accept they were not made quite as fast. A little bit more foundation then SA but pretty much alot of clan hoppers join that clan because it's up and coming fast. Basically I don't rank on str8 power because I know power doesnt last forever.

bk was also "built on a weak foundation" and i think you should include rsd in the tops

kt is dead (changed name+changed leaders and forums=new clan)

td is a lot like you described it, but td leaders didn't origianly want to make it that way and im sure this time theyl try harder (yea, they shouldnt be ranked, since they're not open (i think))

'the'=some clan who never pks?and when they pk next time sa will hunt u down make u tele,log,x-out,and....tele? so pm off for u guys plz?

1.gladz(huge member list)

2.sa(h)

3.ds(i really wanna have a run in with u guys, but time difference =(

4.di(sa ownz u guys in pk run in now)

5.rsd(go team with di k?)

6.'the' :roll:

7.mk(they got balls to fight clans)

We never Pk...? So explain to me how we DESTROYED you guys when you tried to Pj us 2 saturdays ago? Funny for a clan that never pks we sure run into you fools alot don't we?

And could you guys be anymore on our straps, i mean first you steal or cape, then our fourm skin, whats next? Our motto? Maybe even start listing our members on your members list. Gimme a break. You idiots are bound to fail purely based on people like you who lack facts, lack smarts (And by this post im assuming lack a spell checker)

Anyways on to my list...

1. DI (Don't care what anyone says Di > DS)

2. DS

3. Gladz

4. RSD/Bk

5. The

And yes Sa ain't listed because i don't really consider them a real clan, their more like parasites on 'The'

:wink:

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

Di= #1

Top clans

CoR is not stable? Explain. Just cause we flame sometimes (have been cutting the flaming lately) means we're weak? k, I love you're 5 year old conclusions.

Mmmm, screwed up something here....can't delete. Blah

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

2.sa(h)

We never Pk...? So explain to me how we DESTROYED you guys when you tried to Pj us 2 saturdays ago? Funny for a clan that never pks we sure run into you fools alot don't we?

And could you guys be anymore on our straps, i mean first you steal or cape, then our fourm skin, whats next? Our motto? Maybe even start listing our members on your members list. Gimme a break. You idiots are bound to fail purely based on people like you who lack facts, lack smarts (And by this post im assuming lack a spell checker)

Anyways on to my list...

2. DS

3. Gladz

4. RSD/Bk

5. The

And yes Sa ain't listed because i don't really consider them a real clan, their more like parasites on 'The'

How about you drink a nice cup of sdfu. To bad your clan wont dare war sa full out. Sa stole your cape colour. The reason we voted for orange is because we see your clan the least of everyone rofl. Like i said before war Sa for cape colour and ranking or sdfu.

O i was reading your pathetic sig. Its save froob rofl.

2.sa(h)

Anyways on to my list...

2. DS

3. Gladz

4. RSD/Bk

5. The

How about you drink a nice cup of *. To bad your clan wont dare war sa full out. Sa stole your cape colour. The reason we voted for orange is because we see your clan the least of everyone rofl. Like i said before war Sa for cape colour and ranking or *.

Maybe because people respect us, we've been around since forever, your just another RS2 trash talking clan with no loyalty, decency, and its your moke of a joke then KT...

"THE" never pks is some trash SA are making up, Tele, Log Out.. Xing.. isn't that basically what your clan is filled up with people that do? Oh luring isn't there shame, you even lure at pk run ins that you lose! :o.

'Doesn't dare' so your about 10? Stole our cape colours you may have done so, ranking we don't rly care about, but hey we get ranked, higher then you aswell so get over it.

Only thing thats pathetic here is your clan, your ways of recruiting, your ways of trying to send spys in "THE"(Exco). We don't war for no reason, clans giving you no war will cause you to die.

Your another clan that will live for about a month and then die because no1 trusts you, therefore will not war you.

So take your crap somewhere else SA/Crest?

Di - Gladz beat us in a mini war on f2p - who cares, they wont offcial war us. One mini war dont mean cabbage but it does here because OMG Di lost. Lost 1 in like how many? Gimmie a break.

sa can beat di in p2p but u guys were using ancient magics and sa beated di alot in f2p without gladz sa just own u guys so sdfu

Me thinks metalica is in denial to the fact that di has declined our war decleration twice :oops: or the fact that DS pwned them in an official. dont use the "omg there was spectators there" card. there was spectators at gladz vs bk and gladz vs bk and we accepted them ;) plus most lists are based on personal opinion and di are nothing special. return 500 times ;)

1. DS - still number one in my books.

2. Gladz - ;)

3. SA - could take everyone below here. sorry but its true...

4. THE - underated. one of the strongest clans around ;) nice and quiet but deadly.

5. DI - here i suppose.

my list my rules. dont like it, slit your own wrists ;)

2.sa(h)

Anyways on to my list...

2. DS

3. Gladz

4. RSD/Bk

5. The

How about you drink a nice cup of *. To bad your clan wont dare war sa full out. Sa stole your cape colour. The reason we voted for orange is because we see your clan the least of everyone rofl. Like i said before war Sa for cape colour and ranking or *.

Maybe because people respect us, we've been around since forever, your just another RS2 trash talking clan with no loyalty, decency, and its your moke of a joke then KT...

"THE" never pks is some trash SA are making up, Tele, Log Out.. Xing.. isn't that basically what your clan is filled up with people that do? Oh luring isn't there shame, you even lure at pk run ins that you lose! :o.

'Doesn't dare' so your about 10? Stole our cape colours you may have done so, ranking we don't rly care about, but hey we get ranked, higher then you aswell so get over it.

Only thing thats pathetic here is your clan, your ways of recruiting, your ways of trying to send spys in "THE"(Exco). We don't war for no reason, clans giving you no war will cause you to die.

Your another clan that will live for about a month and then die because no1 trusts you, therefore will not war you.

So take your crap somewhere else SA/Crest?

Crest, I believe you just got owned.... :lol:

1. Di

2. Gladz

3. Ds

4. Sa (Only because of mass recruiting)

5. Rsd

6. The

7. Bk

8. Anarchy

9. Cor

10. St

Lets see...

1. DS :D

2. DI, lost alot of respect for em since the war but still got ability

3. RSD, alright peeps, they dont mass so they cool cats

4. Gladz i suppose? got some numbers but ok...

5. BK/ SA, both mass recruite so whatever

Also big props for LF and EXER, they are the only clans that will mini war us anymore.

1. Di

Until a clan fights Di one on one in wild they will never rank higher. Last night Gladz called for help when they ran into us. Sa teamed up with nme to fight against Di a few days ago. Ds will call for help from anyone who will help them. Di never calls people to help them even when its 3 vs 1.

you call :arrow: rsd :oops:

Lets see...

1. DS :D

2. DI, lost alot of respect for em since the war but still got ability

3. RSD, alright peeps, they dont mass so they cool cats

4. Gladz i suppose? got some numbers but ok...

5. BK/ SA, both mass recruite so whatever

Also big props for LF and EXER, they are the only clans that will mini war us anymore.

Bk never mass recruited idiot. We declared on gladz and a ton of people joined us... We couldn't control it. Sa actually try to mass recruit. And Bk is rebuilding now with a lot of great members.

1. DS (Until proven otherwise in an official war)

2. DI (Ditto)

3. Gladz (Ditto)

4. BK (Ditto)

I would like to put RSD somewhere between Gladz and DI or Gladz and BK but they have not warred anyone. I believe someone reffered to them as the "sleeping giant", which I agree with, hurry up and wakeup though wildy is kind of boring at the moment.

Also I refuse to rank SA because tyler wont be my friend and viper tried to mass recruit me :cry:

blacksignaturewn1.png

No no no, they made a junior clan :D

1. Gladz

2. DI

3. DS

4. 'The'

5. RSD

6. BK

7. SA

8. Anarchy

9. Corr

10. MK

sa can beat di in p2p but u guys were using ancient magics and sa beated di alot in f2p without gladz sa just own u guys so *

Im sorry but are you kidding me? DI has declined 2 official wars with gladz. Gladz would war di. Declare on us, and you will see. :)

heres my list:

1.)Gladz-more members then di or ds. Higher combat average (i think) then ds.

2.)Ds- havent seen them doing much of anything lately, but they belong here

3.)DI- :roll: they are only good at lever and returning

4.)RSD/SA- cant decide