Clan Top List - Strength

Furious_F

ranks are based on wars. di couldnt beat ds, gladz, sa in wars so therefore they are all ranked higher. now stop comenting on ym lsit and go make your own. i dont care if you win on p2p you also return 500 times till you win. so techincally i could retun 5 hours after the fight is done and claim victory on my own. strength is based on wars or if there has been no official war the closest thing to a war, a mini. this is how i base mines.

You say you base your list on wars yet you place BK so much lower than gladz. And you include FoM and exclude MK. I don't recall FoM ever beating MK in a war, so what did you really base your list on?

Obviously you're full of crap :) .

Jukkie 135/126 ciombat [perm banned July 07][unbanned June 09]

302nd person to 99 ranged.

Proud member/Ex-Elder of The BlacKnights (2005-present).

66Jukkie_done.png

Proud Ex-Domination member (2005).

Proud Ex-Mystic Knights Elder (2003-2005).

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ranks are based on wars. di couldnt beat ds, gladz, sa in wars so therefore they are all ranked higher. now stop comenting on ym lsit and go make your own. i dont care if you win on p2p you also return 500 times till you win. so techincally i could retun 5 hours after the fight is done and claim victory on my own. strength is based on wars or if there has been no official war the closest thing to a war, a mini. this is how i base mines.

Gladz and SA have beat DI in wars recently?

ahhh guess i just missed 2 official wars :roll:

Sa would of murked anyone in a war when it was still around. Even ds and di declined our wars. If a clan does not want to war, then they obviosuly are scared and should not have there spot.

Reasoner-As Jukkie said your full of crap,and also biased.You claim its all based on wars yet if you compare Ds,Di and Gladz war record,Gladz would barely be #3.

Luke999-Why doesnt Di declare then.You guys used to war constantly and after your official war loss to Ds,youve yet to have a official war.Are you just scared of losing again?You guys cry and cry and claim how its all biased and all how everyone is agaisnt Di well its probaly your attitude toward any clan that fights Di.

Crest-Any clan can mass recruit 250 people and then declare war and act like bigshots.Its not that that any clans feared Sa,its the fact they hated Sa.Everyone knew Sa needed wars to survive and no one is gonna give Sa what they want.Perhaps,Sa leaders should have thought of that before they went on this powertrip.

1. Ds - pwned di, could do it again without breaking sweat.

2. Gladz- owned di in mini war. di admitted it themselves couldnt take us in a war. every mini with sa the result has been the same. gladz victory.

3. SA - they are starting to shape up alot. its good to see all the negativity has gone away. good leadership on behalf of stephen i think.

4. THE- this clan gets so over looked when in fact it competes right up there with teh best.

5. RSD- high levels and okay numbers. respectable but to be honest ive never seen them once in f2p wildy. (i dont do p2p)

6. TRWF- won teh 30v30. if they improved levels a little i think they could go all the way.

7. DI- high levels mean nothing if you dont have the ability to win wars. you go here. should probably jsut be a p2p pk clan. good for nothing else in my personal opinion.

8. Anarchy - they seem to have slowed down. kitti will scratch them back into shape.

9. BK - have got over the dramtic loss of members and are bouncing back hard and fast. as predicted.

10. FOM- i think they deserve thier shout out.

what u fail to see is how many times has di beat all ur clans. 'the' only comes out in wild to fight di when gladz calls them for help. don't tell me gladz can own di when they call for help when they run into di. sa teams up with nme to fight di. yea they are a strong clan. and its easy for ds to win wars if they don't post who their members are and have 200 opps in wild watching and looting that are around the same level as them. makes it hard to attack the right person. all the other times ds fights us they run or hide from us. untill another clan pks with private not off then they can talk about ranking themselves higher then di.

Wow ur so full of cabbage it isnt funny. Sa has never teamed wtih nme once nub. "the" and gladz do pk somtimes togther so what? I know when gladz masses though they dont call friends the majority of the time. Last time i remember Di teams with other clans too eh? Anarchy+rsd+Di ring a bell?

Sa teamed with nme to fight Di on p2p.

Proud Member of DS

1. ds- you guys rightfuly go here. you beat damage inc, dont let it go to your heads like it went to damage incs and you guys will be fine

2. gladz - 300 members, ability to get 200 to a war, 112 cmb av, 92 hp average. its only a matter of time before we take on ds, but discipline needs to be worked on :?

3. damage inc - i despise you guys with a passion. i dont hide it. you guys are pure evil. but it doesnt change the fact that you guys own. i would rank you number two but you refuse to war gladz because of our numbers. therefor you get ranked here until your nuts drop and you get some courage.

4.rsd - nice job agaisnt anarchy, but i was expecting more than 135 people :? get a good 150-160 people to a war and you guys would be unstopable.

5."the" - 6 years old, 110 combat average. 245 members.

the rest i dont pay attention to enough to know how to rank them.

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

1. ds- you guys rightful go here. you beat damage inc, dont let it go to your heads like it went to damage incs and you guys will be fine

2. gladz - 300 members, ability to get 200 to a war, 112 cmb av, 92 hp average. its only a matter of time before we take on ds, but discipline needs to be worked on :?

3. damage inc - i despise you guys with a passion. i dont hide it. you guys are pure evil. but it doesnt change the fact that you guys own. i would rank you number two but you refuse to war gladz because of our numbers. therefor you get ranked here until your nuts drop and you get some courage.

4.rsd - nice job agaisnt anarchy, but i was expecting more than 135 people :? get a good 150-160 people to a war and you guys would be unstopable.

well said, but ds needs to post a high score before i put em on my personal list

wg7techbordercu8.gif

Made by Triza 13

you need to get out more maximx :P

1. Di(E)

2. RSD

3. Ds (only because the mass amount of opts on f2p)

4. Gladz

5. The

6. Anarchy

7. BK

8. TRWF

9. Exer

10. ST

11. MK

12. Corr

cant be bothered to write more, 8,9,10,11 maybe a little bit biased but i belive Exer is a bit stronger than ST until they war, but i also belive that ST can beat em and so would MK or corr be able to ...

Lf win Exer. :)

1. ds- you guys rightful go here. you beat damage inc, dont let it go to your heads like it went to damage incs and you guys will be fine

well said, but ds needs to post a high score before i put em on my personal list

us not showing public, doesnt mean we still don't beat the other 4 in the top 5 clans, (Y)

1 - DS(slightly bias, yes :P)

2 - Gladz/Di - gladz have huge numbers, di dont have that many less then us, lvls DO help, and di has them, if i had to place 2 and 3, gladz would be 2,

4- Rsd - no doubt

5- The, keep it up another 6 years pls 8)

1. ds- you guys rightfuly go here. you beat damage inc, dont let it go to your heads like it went to damage incs and you guys will be fine

if gladz is so good at pulling numbers why do u guys call the alliance for help when u run into di?

if gladz is so good at pulling numbers why do u guys call the alliance for help when u run into di?

I doubt Gladz have the entire Alliance on stand-by for when they pk :wink: Di should war more rather then consantly make up excuses :P

I doubt Gladz have the entire Alliance on stand-by for when they pk :wink: Di should war more rather then consantly make up excuses :P

HI SLICER HOW ARE YOU I BET YOU GOT OWNED ON CS AFTER YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME YOU FRUIT.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

HI SLICER HOW ARE YOU I BET YOU GOT OWNED ON CS AFTER YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME YOU FRUIT.

Thats not very nice :cry:

1. DS (Good in F2P but bad in P2P)

2. DI (Not enough strong in F2P but very strong ing P2P)

3. RSD (Good callouters and good combats)

4. LF (Exers got owned)

5. Anarchy-LF (Need war :P)

6. Trwf (Need war vs Tmrd)

7. Tmrd (War)

8. Exers (Was strong but got owned by LF so... Big group members leave exers)

9. Corr (Dont know hou are they :D but i read all post and i think 9 place are good for Corr)

10. Trd (I dont know good clan need more war)

11. SoA (war vs Trd !)

forgot about mk?

1 Di/Ds

3 Gladz

4 RSD

5 THE

6 MK

7 TRWF

8 Corr/Exer

10 BK - what happened?[/quote]

Alot of their oldschools members left because they claimed Bk to have changed,which then triggered some more leavings :(.Bk pulls about 230-250 opts to miniwars now.Nothing can stay the same for 5 years,but Bk still owns :)

LF winned MK, Trwf and Exers in mini ;)

4. LF (Exers got owned)

7. Tmrd (War)

9. Corr (Dont know hou are they :D but i read all post and i think 9 place are good for Corr)

11. SoA (war vs Trd !)

forgot about mk?

1 Di/Ds

3 Gladz

4 RSD

5 THE

6 MK

7 TRWF

8 Corr/Exer

Alot of their oldschools members left because they claimed Bk to have changed,which then triggered some more leavings :(.Bk pulls about 230-250 opts to miniwars now.Nothing can stay the same for 5 years,but Bk still owns :)

A mini.Not multilple mini's or a official war :wink:

4. LF (Exers got owned)

7. Tmrd (War)

11. SoA (war vs Trd !)

forgot about mk?

1 Di/Ds

3 Gladz

4 RSD

5 THE

6 MK

7 TRWF

8 Corr/Exer

A mini.Not multilple mini's or a official war :wink:

dunno about mk/trwf but we did win vs exer, and im sure we could do it again, but we won't becouse they will just bring applicants and call uscheaters again

lol today we owned lf big time!!! we came with lots lesser opts and still beat them .. :D

lol Wow u beat LF in unoffcial pk trip at ~23.00 our time when Lf had around 50-70 opts , yea u did great :lol: Try to meet Lf 2-3 hours earlier... at 21.00 our time we had 240 opts and fought Ds after that lots of members went out ..... so dont be very pround of your self

And i think you should know what you talking about befoer you post ;)

1. OOC

2. OOC

3. OOC

4. OOC

5. OOC

6. OOC

7. OOC

8. OOC

9. OOC

10. OOC

kah bah gee 4 lyphe!

1. Your not even a member

2. Cult- not a clan

3. Don't spam

:?

lol at all the people saying ds > di

beating di in one war doesnt make you the best. being so powerful that teams say "omg dont pk on 18 at mage bank! di pks there!" is being by far the best clan in rs, in my opinion of all time. even when bdk was around (the original with the real robin and zar from 02-03) people werent THAT afraid of us and there was actually some real competition from other clans.

lol at all the people saying ds > di

beating di in one war doesnt make you the best. being so powerful that teams say "omg dont pk on 18 at mage bank! di pks there!" is being by far the best clan in rs, in my opinion of all time. even when bdk was around (the original with the real robin and zar from 02-03) people werent THAT afraid of us and there was actually some real competition from other clans.

let me ask you something. sabres were the number one clan for ages in the begining. but they werent dominant like di. "the" was the number 1 clan for awhile. they werent dominant like di. bdk was pretty dominant. but in terms of today, not like di. rsd, was the number 1 clan before di, they werent dominant like di. according to your heavily flawed logic i guess that means we should void all those other clans reigns as number 1, since they werent the dominant pking clan, but mearly the dominant WAR clan. di might be the best pkers in rs, i agree, but they arent the best clan anymore. not until they take out ds.

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?