Recharge all elf teleport crystals option!

Red_Reaper73

As many of you probably know, recharging lleyeta teleport crystals is tedious, time consuming, and frustrating. For each crystal (which holds 3 teleports), you have to go through a long stand of dialogue to agree paying a small fee to recharge the crystal. If this isn't bad enough, the npc that you recharge with moves around between three spots every 5 minutes so you only have a short amount of time to recharge them. I'm not sure why this hasn't been made yet, perhaps i'm the only one collecting them ( I believe I'm at about 185 with 1 or two still charged :D ). So i suggest that there be a right click option implemented onto the npc to quickly recharge an inventory of them.

Please post if you can foresee any problems with this update or if you have been experiencing this problem too.

red_reaper73.png

red_reaper73.png

If im not mistaken.... there is a recharge all option, or do you mean so the woman doesnt do that stupid chant you cant even hear? that does frustrate me -.-

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

• 4 weeks later...