We could have won...(NFL)

AniseCookies

Steelers vs Patriots

Wow, this makes me feel bad towards Refs. I mean we could've won... Here's the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

Sheesh, because we scored and it was tied, and THEIR last drive was in the last minute. So we could've won..[/url]

I know you didn't ask for opinions, but how can you honestly watch something like the NFL when you can get involved in something like College Football?

Players doing just enough to keep their salaries vs. Players playing because they love the game (or working their [wagon] off to get into the nfl)

I know you didn't ask for opinions, but how can you honestly watch something like the NFL when you can get involved in something like College Football?

Players doing just enough to keep their salaries vs. Players playing because they love the game (or working their wagons off to get into the nfl)

You don't think NFL players play for the love of the game? I guarantee you nobody from the Green Bay team is very happy now. They're all competitive, they all want to win.

And who's to say that college football players aren't only working to keep their scholarships?

Personally, I think the real action is at the high school level.

tomato1ry.png

Players doing just enough to keep their salaries vs. Players playing because they love the game (or working their wagons off to get into the nfl)

ur a moron nfl they play cause they love to game to as aposed to the nba were they dont play def and half [wagon] the entire time u [bleep]ing idiot

and who is we? we could have won we this we that

You don't think NFL players play for the love of the game? I guarantee you nobody from the Green Bay team is very happy now. They're all competitive, they all want to win.

And who's to say that college football players aren't only working to keep their scholarships?

Eh..uh..dam. Can't think of a rebuttle. Alright, you do have some valid points, I'm just a sucker for college sports. I'm the same with the NBA vs. college basketball.

High school just doesn't seem to cut it for me. My high school team just hasn't been good for years and the games are so much more of a social event here that I hardly pay attention.

Steelers vs Patriots

Wow, this makes me feel bad towards Refs. I mean we could've won... Here's the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

Sheesh, because we scored and it was tied, and THEIR last drive was in the last minute. So we could've won..[/url]

Yup could have won before over time if steelers kicker hadn't missed a 37 yarder. Gotta hand it to Vinatieri, when they need him to their up most he's there and always pulls it off. I mean 2 superbowls won by that boot, also if pats didn't have so many injurys they would have beaten you. Also I think they deserved the win seeing as they had more than double the offencesive play you did but kept getting unlucky knockon turnovers or just screwing up.

Also NFL > * in football terms. The eagles games was brillient too, akers gained some real respect from me especially seeing as they always been my most hated team because they friends favorite. :P

Also Caddilac has been fantastic this year with best rookie start. Come on bucs! Wooo

Eh..uh..dam. Can't think of a rebuttle. Alright, you do have some valid points, I'm just a sucker for college sports. I'm the same with the NBA vs. college basketball.

High school just doesn't seem to cut it for me. My high school team just hasn't been good for years and the games are so much more of a social event here that I hardly pay attention.

Because I made a topic on NFL doesn't mean I don't watch college football :roll:

On that thought, I'm a Pitt fan (although they are doing terrible) and Penn State(as you can see I'm focused on Pensylvania teams :P )

And I never like high school football, if you refer to the current topic and look at meh post :?

ur a moron nfl they play cause they love to game to as aposed to the nba were they dont play def and half wagon the entire time u * idiot

and who is we? we could have won we this we that

Hahaha...hahah...wait..were you serious? Hey, next time open a little program called MS Word and hit "spell check." It will do wonders. Was I comparing the NFL to the NBA? Nope. Did you flame for no reason? Yup. Do me a favor and don't smash your face on the keyboard and hope it spells some words correctly.

Meh. I can't watch college football. Too many missed tackles.

I could care less what the players are playing for, and I don't know why people would rather watch the second-best football players in the country over the best football players in the country. W

Things are sick and twisted from too much sun and Nazis.

Sex, meth, and death fetishes, both of them have got these.

Guarenteed not to bore ya, Germany or Florida!

yeah that was rough, i live in pittsburgh and our whole school was bummed the next day cause we love our steelers, oh well patriots are good even tho we should of won, kind of like the game our football team should of won, 49-48 we lost in overtime going for the 2 point conversion vs one of the highest ranked AAA wpial teams

oh well, well make up for it the rest of the season, pittsburgh goin to the superbowel

I love the pats, but I hate how we keep having all these injuries. Bruschi and Harrison especialy, they're two of the most important defensive players we have.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

The Patriots may have got lucky last week but they are headed for a loss against the Chargers this week, 41-17 down in the final 2 minutes. I suppose that's some kind of justice.

Lol, im telling you, were doomed now :( So many injuries I can't count them all.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

The Patriots may have got lucky last week but they are headed for a loss against the Chargers this week, 41-17 down in the final 2 minutes. I suppose that's some kind of justice.

Lol, im telling you, were doomed now :( So many injuries I can't count them all.

~Bepo

I do sympathise with the number of injuries you get, but at least it's giving the other teams a chance to win something.