Final preparations for chinchompas

mmmcannibalism

Well, I am finally prepared to chin my way from 90-99 range(mostly waiting for chins and pray pots to drop in price a bit)

a few final questions before I start

note--I have dial up so please don't link videos, also I have read the guides in the aow

1. I will be getting 70 prayer before this for enchanted excalibur(unrelated to chins); would getting 75 or 80 prayer save me a considerable amount of money in pray pots?(not counting the training cost)

2. Does anyone understand how void fully works? For instance, does range bonus get a void boost or does void provide just as much boost regardless of your equipment?

3. There are a lot of options where I could trade 1 range boost for 1 pray boost(such as accumulator for god cloak or range ammy for fury). Should I go for: all range, all pray, or an even balance of the two?

4. What familiar would you suggest(68 summon)? Since I'm not interested in mage xp, should I just use the highest level range familiar?

5. Should I do the rfd monkey section(does it help chin runs?); if not, what way of getting to the dungeon is quicker?

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend me.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Void range increases range attack and damage by 10%. Attack would be either be your range attack bonus, or your final attack number used in calculating hits which would take you level and bonus's into account; Jagex hasn't clarified to my knowledge. The damage bonus is more straightforward, it just increases what you would of hit by 10%. So yeah, the more you hit, the stronger effect void has.

quit

Well I've chinned before but it was quite some time ago (way before summoning came out.)

So I can't help you to much with the familiar question.

I can say that an even balance of Prayer to range would be good though. I personally preferred a stole to the fury.

As for whether to get higher prayer levels I don't know if the benefits will outweigh the costs for the levels but I do know that it's never bad to have a higher prayer level. Never hurts anything.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Well, I am finally prepared to chin my way from 90-99 range(mostly waiting for chins and pray pots to drop in price a bit)

note--I have dial up so please don't link videos, also I have read the guides in the aow

1. I will be getting 70 prayer before this for enchanted excalibur(unrelated to chins); would getting 75 or 80 prayer save me a considerable amount of money in pray pots?(not counting the training cost)

Not worth it, if you just remember your holy wrench then you will take a ton of money. But higher prayer is always nice, if you have the cash you can but an unnecessary purchase.

2. Does anyone understand how void fully works? For instance, does range bonus get a void boost or does void provide just as much boost regardless of your equipment?

10% more damage and 10% accuracy.

3. There are a lot of options where I could trade 1 range boost for 1 pray boost(such as accumulator for god cloak or range ammy for fury). Should I go for: all range, all pray, or an even balance of the two?

Go for a balance while aiming a bit more on the ranged bonus side

4. What familiar would you suggest(68 summon)? Since I'm not interested in mage xp, should I just use the highest level range familiar?

This is your choice, I chose not to use a familiar as it annoys me when it gets in your way, could use a bunyip so that way you wont need to bring food or antis.

5. Should I do the rfd monkey section(does it help chin runs?); if not, what way of getting to the dungeon is quicker?

Glider from dareo in gnome is significantly faster, just glory to al-karid and glider to gnome easy.

randomkcopyq.png

Not worth it, if you just remember your holy wrench then you will take a ton of money. But higher prayer is always nice, if you have the cash you can but an unnecessary purchase.

10% more damage and 10% accuracy.

Go for a balance while aiming a bit more on the ranged bonus side

This is your choice, I chose not to use a familiar as it annoys me when it gets in your way, could use a bunyip so that way you wont need to bring food or antis.

Glider from dareo in gnome is significantly faster, just glory to al-karid and glider to gnome easy.

Thanks for the help with everything

The only question I have is the exact function of void(even though its not that relevant to the thread)

I understand its 10% damage 10% accuracy, my question is does this just count range level or does it include gear? For instance, does the void boost change if you swap ranger boots for dragon?(not that I would).

At everyone

Does this gear look good?

void helm

void torso

void legs

ranger boots

fury ammy

unholy book

chins

void gloves

archer ring

god cloak

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Since wearing a higher range bonus doesn't increase your maximum damage, only the level is affected by void. Remember to pray 15% eagle eye because the cost of prayer potions is nothing compared to the chin cost.

That gear setup is as good as it gets (apart from upgraded archer ring).

randomkcopyq.png