TKO BLITZ VS LEGENDZ [TWR]

beybladex90

Ok ladies & gentlemen.

1. Sparze I don't know what your goal is, but if you only flamebait I really advice you to stop doing it because we won't have patience forever :)

2. Bella just ignore his comments & report flamebaits/flames, and don't start an (offtopic) argument on this topic, even if it's your own victory one. And infinitone stay on topic and discuss other stuff in PM or over clan forums.

3. I cleaned up this topic, remove all the (needless) spam & I advice some people on this topic to behave a little more decent in the future or I will get really cranky. And especially personal problems shouldn't be fought out on public boards, neither needless mud throwing from one clan to another. This is not the way we want TWR clans to communicate towards eachother.

So the only discussion on this topic will be about TKO Blitz vs Legendz now, about the fight, to congratz them or w/e. If you see personal attacks, flaming towards people or a clan, I know it's hard not to respond (everybody wants to defend him/herself or his/her clan) but I do stress you to ignore the post and report it or when it gets out of hand PM a clan moderator and we will deal with it.

Ight Broski Grats Tko

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

why didn't we get points for this war D:

Oh, it seems I missed it. In the future, feel free to pm a TWR moderator to award the points.

TKO - 191, LGZ - 50.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti