The Step-By-Step Guide To Creating A P2p Pure - Help Needed

Gin_and_Tonic

Im currently at work for the next 13 hours so if anyone has some feedback i would greatly appreciate if they could leave it so i can modify this guide when i get home tonight.

This guide is still under-going improvement. I have placed it here to allow Forum Users to browse and help me identify improvements and such. I have much more information and picture to add and am currently working on putting these in place.

[hide=Introduction]I have recently decided to create and train a pure account, with 1 defence and low pray, and am writing this guide to show you what steps I have decided to use. This guide is designed to help players create pure characters to be used inside PVP worlds and events. You will find the majority of the steps in this guide are only viable inside P2p worlds, and therefore is suggested you create an account to be trained in P2p. A lot of people believe hitpoints is the most important stat for a pure, and I agree. However, my guide focuses on obtaining those pesky, irritating beginner levels as soon as possible, saving your a lot of time and making your account more fun.

This guide is intended to show readers the best and most productive methods in which you can train and fund a level 1 defence pure up to 60 attack, 90+ strength, 70 range, 82 mage, 13+ pray and a nominal hitpoints level.[/hide]

[hide=Steps 1-10 F2p]· Create an account and complete Tutorial Island

· Complete the Rune Mysteries Quests to gain access to the rune vaults

· Complete Dorics Quest

· Mine 2673 Rune Essence and sell as needed to purchase new pickaxes

· Complete the Cooks Assistant Quest

· Cut 97 normal trees, 293 oaks and 170 willows for 36 woodcutting

· Acquire either 30 or 40 Mage using either body rune spells or strike spells

· Acquire either 30 or 40 Range using bow and arrows and ranging different monsters in the Stronghold or Security

· Now you are ready to active the account as members[/hide]

[hide=Steps 11-20 P2p]· Go to the Grand Exchange and buy duelling rings, Camelot teleport tablets, food and maybe energy potions then Complete The Waterfall Quest.

· Complete 92 laps of the Gnome agility course to gain 25 agility

· Complete The Grand Tree Quest

· Complete the Death Plateau Quest

· Complete the Vampire Slayer Quest

· Complete the Fight Arena Quest

· Complete the Witches House Quest

· For all the above quests simply click on the name and be diverted to the Tip.It guide on how to complete them.

· Return to the Rune Essence mine and mine 4000 pure essence

· Purchase as many Bronze/Iron knifes as possible and head over to any of the ranging areas I have listed at the bottom of this guide. The idea is to try and push your range level as high as possible (preferably to 70) to make the future quests a lot easier[/hide]

[hide=Method of making money to continue training your pure]· Continue to mine essence and sell as needed

· Invest 400k in 7.7k regular essence and 70 duelling rings to acquire 44 Rune crating. This is a dangerous investment with such low defence and prays, however it is possible to make a lot of money, making natures.

. Complete Level One clue scrolls killing a variety of different enemies through Runescape or by looking at this guide.

. If you have 60 agility or have alot of patience Blue Dragonscale collection can make alright cash. Check this guide to have look for yourself.[/hide]

. You can use the assist function to rune double natures, or even 10x airs in f2p.

[hide=Overview of all the quests needed to define your player killer]· Lost City

· Monkey Madness

· Recipe for Disaster up to Adamant Gloves

· Desert Treasure

· Horror from the deep

· Roving Elves

I have only linked you to the main quest involved. If you wish to look at guide for sub-quests, simply use the links found on the main quest page and divert yourself to where you need to be.[/hide]

[hide=Skills required and sub-quests required to do complete each quest]· Lost city 31 crafting and 36 woodcutting

· Monkey Madness no requirements; sub quests The Grand Tree, 25 Agility and Tree Gnome Village, must have completed The Grand Tree.

· Recipe for Disaster:

- Starting out: 10 cooking required no additional quests needed

- Dwarf: no requirements needed, however must have completed Fishing Contest quest, which requires 10 fishing

- Pete: 31 cooking required for quest, no sub-quests required

- Goblins: no requirements needed, however Goblin Diplomacy quest must be completed

- Skrach: 41 cooking, 20 fire making and 10 mining required for quest. Must have also completed Big Chompy Bird Hunting, which requires 5 fletching, 30 cooking and 30 range.

- Evil Dave: 25 cooking and the completion of Gertrudes Cat and Shadow of the Storm. Shadow of the Storm also requires The Golem, which requires 20 crafting and 25 thieving, and Demon Slayer to be completed

- Awowogei: 70 cooking and 48 agility. You must have also completed Monkey Madness.

· Desert Treasure: 10 slayer, 50 Fire making, 50 Magic, 53 Thieving required to start the quest. You are also required to complete:

- Digsite Quest 25 thieving, 10 agility and 10 herblore required (in order to activate the skill herblore, Druidic Ritual quest is needed to be completed)

- The Tourist Trap 10 fletching and 20 smithing required

- Temple of Ikov 42 thieving and 40 range required

- Priest in Peril

- Waterfall quest

- Troll Stronghold must have completed Death Plateau.

· Horror from the deep 35 Agility (or potion from 32) and to have completed Alfred Grimshaws Bar Crawl.

· Roving Elves Regicide and Waterfall quest required to complete. Regicide requires 56 agility and you to have completed Underground Pass and, which requires 25 range. 50 agility is needed to use the Crystal bow, so I would suggest acquiring 56 before doing any of the quests, as they both suggest high agility levels to aid completion. The Biohazard Quest and Plague City Quest are needed to complete Underground pass.

So in order to complete ALL of my suggestion quests I would suggest, skill wise, you require:

· Magic: 50 - If you can afford it, teleports, if not strikes and curses work just as well

· Agility: 56 - 92 laps of gnome training arena, complete Grand Tree quest, pot to enter barbarian arena then continue to change courses as you gain levels.

· Cooking: 70 - 1-15 shrimps or sardines, 15-60 around 7k trouts, 60-70 required 4.5k tuna.

· Range: 40 -knifes in Ardy Zoo, start with scorpions then at 30 switch to Orge and Zogre

· Smithing: 20 - just buy bronze bars and smith them to 15 then finish off with iron

· Fletching: 5 - buy shafts and arrows, then attach

· Herblore: 10 - complete Drudic Ritual for level 3 then make attack potions till 10

· Thieving: 53 - 1-5 men, 5-30 stalls, 30 complete the Feud quest, Master Farmer to level 45 and then follow my guide from then on.

· Crafting: 20 - just make the leather items untill 20

· Fire making: 50 - regular logs till 15, oaks to 30, willows to 45 then maples to 50

· Woodcutting: 36 - regular logs till 15, oaks to 30 then willows to 36

. Slayer: You can completed a section of the Recipe for Disaster quest which gives 1,000 slayer experience then gain the last level from one task.

There is no real preference as to how you acquire these stats. Some people who have a lot of money will look to gain these as fast as possible, where as others will look to make little loss or even profit. I have simply suggest some of the ways in which you might look to acquire these stats.

For the fastest method of thieving, check out my Blackjacking Guide.[/hide]

[hide=Experience rewards from all the above quests]· Lost city: Ability to buy and wield Dragon Daggers and Dragon Longswords

· Monkey Madness: Ability to wield Dragon Scimitar

· Tree Gnome Village: 11,450 attack experience

· Dwarf (rfd): 1000 cooking and slayer experience

· Fishing Contest quest: 2,400-3000 fishing experience

· Pete (rfd): 1000 cooking, fishing, smithing and crafting experience

· Goblins (rfd): 1000 cooking, crafting and farming experience

· Goblin Diplomacy: 200 crafting experience

· Skrach (rfd): 1500 cooking, woodcutting, ranged and crafting experience

· Big Chompy Bird Hunting: 735 ranged, 1470 cook, 262 fletching experience

· Evil Dave (rfd): 7000 cooking and experience

· Gertrudes Cat: Cooking experience depending on your level

· Shadow of the Storm: 10,000 experience in any combat

· The Golem: 1000 crafting and 1000 thieving experience

· Demon Slayer: Silverlight Sword

· Awowogei (rfd): 10,000 cooking and agility experience

· Desert Treasure: 20,000 magic experience

· Digsite Quest: 2000 herblore and 15,300 mining experience

· Druidic Ritual: 250 herblore experience

· The Tourist Trap: 4,650 x 2 in agility, thieving, smithing or fletching

· Temple of Ikov: 10,500 range and 8,000 fletching experience

· Priest in Peril: 1,406 pray experience

· Troll Stronghold: 10,000 experience x 2 in any skill over 30

· Horror from the deep: 4,662 magic, strength and range experience

· Roving Elves: 10,000 strength experience

· Regicide: 13,370 agility experience

· Underground Pass: 3,000 agility and 3000 attack experience

· Biohazard quest: 1,250 thieving experience

· Plague city: 2,425 mining experience

Use the above table to identify what quests give what experience and how they are likely to benefit you. For example, at 30 Thieving go and complete The Feud Quest for a decent amount of thieving experience and therefore saving you time. Use reward lamps on skills you strongly dislike, for example I used mine on agility, as thieving is a much easier skill to train.

The reason I have not put the above quests into steps is many players will wish to tackle these quests at different times and with different methods. Some may wish to acquire all the skills needed to complete the quests in one foul swoop, where as others will look to complete them as they acquire the levels. I would personally suggest doing each quest as it comes, that way you are not spending time on a skill that you could have received experience for in a quest you going to complete in the future.[/hide]

[hide=What to do now you have completed all the above quests]At this current moment many accounts will be have a wide variety of skills and combat levels as not all of you will have followed a definitive procedure for example, some people may have been able to tackle the quests very early, while some have held back to gain some levels before completing the quests. So for now I am going to be assuming you levels look something like this:

Attack: 60

Strength: 50

Defence: 1

Pray: 11

Hitpoints: 60

Range: 70

Mage: 65

I am now going to suggest a few simple methods that a pure can use in order to continue training their account.[/hide]

[hide=Training Mage to level 82]· If you have the money, simply purchase yew long bows in the Grand Exchange, Nature Runes and high alch them. It is 30,325 high alchs to level 82 at a loss of almost 180gp per alch. Total loss is around 5.4m

· Another high alch option is to alch ruby rings in the Lost City. Purchase one inventories at a time and alch them. Loss is around 26gp per alch, total loss stands at around 840k

· Another good method is to purchase Nature Runes from the grand exchange and mine Iron Ores. From 65, its around 37,000 super heats. You will profit a small amount per bar you create, plus obtain smithing, mining and magic experience. Although it takes much longer, you will not lose any money.

· Teleports, either Ancient or simply Camelot, can be used as a very expensive alternative. I would not recommend unless you can afford this.

· You may wish to, at around 75-80 magic, attack metal dragons. With 1 defence you can still use anti-fire pots and a shield to completely block attacks.

There are numerous ways in which you may choose to raise your magic levels to 82. I would personally recommend either alching ruby rings in the Lost City or using the Superheat method and making money out of it. If you mix them up, the profit from one method can be used to fund a faster or alternative method.[/hide]

[hide=Training strength to level 90+]· Rock Crabs on Waterbirth Island, look at another guide I made over a year ago for the best methods on how to melee these

· Experiments in Fekenstrain Dungeon

· Flesh Crawlers

· Soul Wars or Pest Control

. Mintotaurs

Strength training and how you choose to carry it out again will vary depending on your circumstances. Some of you may have opted to acquire 43 pray, in which case you might wish to melee bandits with protect melee on.[/hide]

[hide=Training range to 90+]· Caged ogres

· Metal dragons

· Green dragons

· Blue dragons

· Cannoning at Black Demons

· Flesh Crawlers

Similar to the skills above, range will depend on your circumstances. If you have unlocked Yaks, then range them, however all my above suggestions do not require defence or a substantial pray level. You may wish to acquire Aviss Accumulator, however you do receive more pray experience so I would only advise if you intend to get pray to level 31 or above.[/hide]

[hide=Locations of where you can train Range, Strength and Mage]Updating soon![/hide]

[hide=Experience p/h for above location]Updating soon![/hide]

This guide is most likely going to be pretty long, a TOC would definitely help so people can just 'Ctrl + F' to skip to certain sections. Looks good so far, I'm anxious to see this completed :)

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure you have to talk to daero to get def exp before you go back to ape atoll. Yeah. Just checked. So mith gloves, addy would be impossible for a 1 defence pure, unless you know something I dont... :lol:

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

Thanks for showing me your guide. Might want to add why we should do each step? >.>

Well the steps in the first parts are all based on experience, i thought i put that somewhere... Hm, well its general logic when you look the quest on the tip it fansite and see the rewards. But i will add it later.