Slayer Points Question

Gandalf14141

I want to get a Slayer Helmet and I only have like 78 points. What are the points that each master gives on the 10th task and each individual task. Currently using Vannaka, liking his tasks, but it's only 20 points every 10 tasks, and 4 for each task completed which would take foever. Only have a few days left before football two-a-days so I won't be playing then. So what would be my best bet to get the points at a decent rate. Don't really want Sumona because I hate her tasks.

Thanks

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Well Sumona gives 12 points every task, and 60 on the 10th. Duradel gives 15 on every task and 75 on the 10th. I would suggest Duradel as his tasks also give more exp.

Another alternative is to go to Mazchna (the Canafis Master) and do tasks 1-9 and then go to Duradel for the 10th task. Those tasks are all easy and can be done in a few minutes, then you get to the 10th task and get a nice amount without much work getting there. You also get 1 point per task from that master, so you get 84 points in 10 tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well Sumona gives 12 points every task, and 60 on the 10th. Duradel gives 15 on every task and 75 on the 10th. I would suggest Duradel as his tasks also give more exp.

Another alternative is to go to Mazchna (the Canafis Master) and do tasks 1-9 and then go to Duradel for the 10th task. Those tasks are all easy and can be done in a few minutes, then you get to the 10th task and get a nice amount without much work getting there. You also get 1 point per task from that master, so you get 84 points in 10 tasks.

Instead of Mazchna would it be smart to do Vannaka 1-9 and then Duradel for 10, because that would be 111 instead of 84. Also, should I spend my points on anything else, besides obviously canceling tasks that I don't like?

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Here are the base points per slayer master

To get points you must complete an entire slayer assignment. After you have done 5 tasks, slayer masters will start to give you points for every task you fully complete after that.

* Mazchna - 1 points

* Vannaka - 4 points

* Chaeldar - 10 points

* Sumona - 12 points

* Duradel - 15 points

Based on my experience:

For each tenth task, multiply by 5.

For each fiftieth task, multiply by 15.

You can use him if you like. Its up to you how you do it. You could do Sumona 1-9 and Duradel 10th. But that might take to long.

I would use my points in order of...

• [*:2fg8310n]Slayer Helmet

[*:2fg8310n]Blocking Tasks you don't like

[*:2fg8310n]Ability to make Slayer Rings

[*:2fg8310n]Ability to fletch Broad arrow/bolts

[*:2fg8310n]Buying runes for Slayer Dart

[*:2fg8310n]Have a nice pile to cancel any tasks that you don't want to do.

The last 2 before last are debatable. I haven't bought the ability to fletch the bolts/arrows as i don't fletch. But if you plan on fletching those are 2 of the better ways to do so. The runes add up and you can make quite a bit from those along, not including what you can make on task. As for the slayer exp, that is just not worth it at all. In the time to get those points you easily made more to cover it, so its better to get money or to skip a task with those points.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Alright, thanks for the help

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Mazchna is easier to reach than Vannaka as long as you can use fairy rings and he's much closer to a bank. On top of that, a few of his tasks are in the slayer tower, which is super close.

The tasks are remarkably easy, except for vampires which may take a tiny bit more time. 54 banshees go in a snap.

I honestly think Maz tasks take much less time overall.