71-78 Farming

Unknown_Warrior

What's a good way to do it? I'll try and use all of the patches.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

A pretty casual way to do it is planting all allotments, herbs, trees, and fruit trees. Plant whatever herbs you want in normal herb patches, then a ranarr or snapdragon in my arms patch. You can pick trees depends on your budget normally maple or willows are used. Fruit trees are the same as trees, Curry, pineapple, and papaya are a decent ratio of price and exp. If you want bushes are also something you can throw in. Hops are useless because they give very small exp.

If you have finished falador diary you can plant white lillies that protect your allotment patches (one time plant). Always use supercompost and for trees/fruits try to pay the farmer if the payment isn't expensive.

randomkcopyq.png

Are Yews/Magics worth it? Should I pay the farmer for either?

Same question for Papaya/Palm Trees.

Also, are Watermelons worth it?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Its really up to you how fast you want to train them, or how deep your pockets are. Watermelon seeds get merched like hotcakes... if the prices are in the low range its almost impossible to buy and when the price is too high no one wants to spend that much. Do strawberries.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Trees

randomkcopyq.png

I do 15 willows a day, 4 papayas a day, and a calquat every day and a half. I then do snaps as my herb, and I end up profiting about 100k per day and gaining roughly 75k xp daily. If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend moving up to maple trees, or higher. I always pay the farmers for everything, other farmers say you don't have to but it's up to you. Sometimes the payments can be hard to buy, so keep that in mind.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Question: Is there any allotment that makes money?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]