GAAAAAH!

Jehosaphat

STUPID PKERS WON'T LET YOU WALK 3 FEET WITHOUT GETTING THE CRAP SHOT OUTTA YOU!

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

Edit: AW CRAP, I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Please no attempts at coherent suggestions and/or arguments here, could a mod please just lock this?

a70c7.png

AHH STUPID SKILLERS WON'T LET YOU WALK 3 STEPS WITHOUT ASKING YOU YOUR FISHING/WC/ WHATEVER LVL, AND THEN SAYING THEIRS WITHOUT YOU ASKING THEM.

And btw, it's the [bleep]ing wild. They are supposed to try and kill you. I'm so sick of people complaining about pkers. It's only a few people that are giving us a bad name :evil:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

AHH STUPID SKILLERS WON'T LET YOU WALK 3 STEPS WITHOUT ASKING YOU YOUR FISHING/WC/ WHATEVER LVL, AND THEN SAYING THEIRS WITHOUT YOU ASKING THEM.

And btw, it's the [bleep] wild. They are supposed to try and kill you. I'm so sick of people complaining about pkers. It's only a few people that are giving us a bad name :evil:

Lol, yeah about the skillers.

And, i know it's the wild, you're supposed to enter knowing you'll lose everything, blah blah blah.... DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO ENJOY IT? NO.

Also, a small suggestion: Could they add a teleport for Ancients that takes you to a safe area in PvP? Or just move the home tele to Edgeville Bank instead of just plain Edgeville.

And my desire to lock this topic still stands. So if a mod sees this, lock this topic so that it may die.

a70c7.png

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

Please no attempts at coherent suggestions and/or arguments here, could a mod please just lock this?

10y3p1c.jpg

35b9enp.jpg

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

YOU HAVE TO RUN!!!!

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

YOU HAVE TO RUN!!!!

Thank you for dissecting only the first half of my post. -.-

And I was running, thankyouverymuch.

a70c7.png

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

10y3p1c.jpg

I meant the topic.... :lol:

a70c7.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WENT INTO WILD AND GOT KILLED BY SOMEONE SHOOTING ARROW! OMG I SO MAD I HAT YU JAGFLEX U GO TO HEL!

Lol. I actually didn't go into wild, I just home tele'd to edgeville thinking I could make it the 3 steps there without getting massacred. Obviously, I thought wrong.

And besides, I was just venting my frustration then. Frustration over and gone, no need for this topic any more.

a70c7.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WENT INTO WILD AND GOT KILLED BY SOMEONE SHOOTING ARROW! OMG I SO MAD I HAT YU JAGFLEX U GO TO HEL!

Lol. I actually didn't go into wild, I just home tele'd to edgeville thinking I could make it the 3 steps there without getting massacred. Obviously, I thought wrong.

And besides, I was just venting my frustration then. Frustration over and gone, no need for this topic any more.

Dude, Edge in pking is like wallstreet for trading. That's almost like saying in caps: "KILL ME! I HAS A BLUE PHAT AND 2^32-1 GP ON ME! I'M ALSO SKULLED AND HAVE 0 PRAYER POINTS LEFTS WITH NO-" At that point, you'd be dead.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Dude, Edge in pking is like wallstreet for trading. That's almost like saying in caps: "KILL ME! I HAS A BLUE PHAT AND 2^32-1 GP ON ME! I'M ALSO SKULLED AND HAVE 0 PRAYER POINTS LEFTS WITH NO-" At that point, you'd be dead.

Yeah, I think I know that now. -.-

a70c7.png

GAH!

Okay, I'm better now.

10y3p1c.jpg

A swing and a miss.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah, I think I know that now. -.-

Then go to your first post and edit the title to: "I know now, please lock"

;)

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg