Macascu Hybrid dm vid 1

post loot. but pro :thumbsup:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 3 weeks later...
crap 0/10 should probably learn to pk better. by the way include the clips where you get owned hard pls

inb4hementionsmepretendingtobeagirl

whats ur problem is it coz i got u to 10 hp when ur lvl 120?

and what clips where i got owned hard idiot? pit was the only one that beat me more than once and that was my first ever hybrid dm, honestly stop stalking me on these forums stupid loser theres a world outside you could be pretending to be a girl in or something

also, you're the worst pker i've seen, you safe to full when 1v1ing (ive seen you do it, you ate at like 50 hp against me), and in our hyb dm you might as well have just 1 v 1'd me, all you did was melee, and i saw you meleeing in mystic for about half the fight only because you knew my attack/str wouldnt hurt u because ur 5000 times my combat, honestly learn to hybrid, meleeing me the whole time shows absolutely 0 skill whatsoever. gwasballed kid.

crap 0/10 should probably learn to pk better. by the way include the clips where you get owned hard pls

and what clips where i got owned hard idiot? pit was the only one that beat me more than once and that was my first ever hybrid dm, honestly stop stalking me on these forums stupid loser theres a world outside you could be pretending to be a girl in or something

also, you're the worst pker i've seen, you safe to full when 1v1ing (ive seen you do it, you ate at like 50 hp against me), and in our hyb dm you might as well have just 1 v 1'd me, all you did was melee, and i saw you meleeing in mystic for about half the fight only because you knew my attack/str wouldnt hurt u because ur 5000 times my combat, honestly learn to hybrid, meleeing me the whole time shows absolutely 0 skill whatsoever. gwasballed kid.

umad?

umad bro

you fail even i can own pitac :D

pk.jpg

You should try msb godsword flicking, ive got alot of koes like that (I know your attack/str sucks but still :P)

msbbgs.gif

I should deathmatch you but my honour is around the zero mark 8-) + at 90 mage potting for a dm with vengance sucks >.>

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Half of the time you swap to your mystic when you don't need too, watched the first 2 dm's. There are a few tricks you are missing out :)

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

umad?

umad bro

inserting an overused meme in your post because you can't think of a comeback isn't going to get you anywhere it just makes you look [developmentally delayed]ed.

Half of the time you swap to your mystic when you don't need too, watched the first 2 dm's. There are a few tricks you are missing out :)

yeah this vids pretty old now ive had a lot more practise since then