FK defeatz LGZ (TWR)

TMiesta101

[bleep]'s Starting:

090809214325.png

LGZ Starting:

090809214341.png

Proof enough? Even though I'm no longer LGZ I'm still pretty unhappy that FKO get awarded points as they said this was a fun war. :wall:

New account: Jack

Proof enough? Even though I'm no longer LGZ I'm still pretty unhappy that FKO get awarded points as they said this was a fun war. :wall:

As I've already stated, if you can provide proof that this was in fact a fun war, neither clan will receive any points.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It was definitely a fun war, I'd swear on my life it was. However I have no screenshots of when [bleep] said "Yes" to our questions of "forfeiting?" as I was ready at CWA when they was spamming at BH. And currently I don't think Legendz is in the right state to be worrying about posting a screenshot of this, as there is inter clan issues that need resolving.

So for now award the points to [bleep] I guess, but be prepared that someone may have a screenshot of this and may post it in the future. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

Wow. Seems to me like neither clan had a good day. I gratz no one because it seems like both flamed and both look like their hiding something :^o

:wall: :wall: :|

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians