Can I get?

Runecrafts

Ok, first off I know I posted a topic recently, but nobody is going to respond when its low on the list and I need answers fast :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

My question to you tipit'ers is, can I get any of these 99s wth 5m? ( if not for 5m please tell me a cheap yet easy way :thumbsup: )

Crafting, Herblore, Smithing, or Con? I know i know, everyone says all these cost 50-100m but thats getting a few 100k xp an hr doing the quickest ways possible.

Im looking for a way to get one of those skills to 99 while providing a decent amount of experience ( 40k+ an hour) without loosing tons of cash.

Any ideas are welcomed, please do not post if you have nothing good to say. :shame:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

For crafting you could always kill dragons, keep hides, sell bones buy more hides.

Other than that it's going to be really tough without making more money, gold amulets is a slight loss, or really slow xp with superglass make spell that's slow craft xp, yet you make money.

Really hard to get 99 on such a tight budget, construction butler fees would cost more than 5M, Herb with 5M won't happen and smith probably not unless you mine your own ores.

Could always boost your Fishing Wcing Hunter etc to gather raw materials for money

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

All you need to do is find a decent moneymaker and pay-as-you-go until 99. You can still average a decent xp rate in any of those skills and come out ahead in gp.

Technically, you can make profits while training those skills, like if you clean grimy herbs and resell clean at a higher price, or if you make molten glass for crafting, or if you smelt steel for smithing, etc. But I'm pretty sure you'll do better combining some fast moneymaker with a fast xp method.

I'd be open to making 1mil a day then spending the rest of my time online doing the skill of choice. I'm a big fan of the crafting skillcape/emote. Could you guys list some fast ways to get 99 crafting and how much they would cost?

Whoever does, I will love them forever <3: :lol: <3:

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Air battlestaves are an excellent training method, as the xp/hr is comparable to crafting dragonhides, but you lose less money. The main problem is that the battlestaves have a buy limit of 100 at a time on the GE, so getting the supplies can take a while, especially since you can't order a lot of them at a time unless you have a truly massive cash pile. (The rest of the stuff is very easy to trade.) But since you're going to be spending a lot of time earning money, this shouldn't be a problem--instead of waiting around twiddling your thumbs for the offer to be completed, order a few hundred at a time, go out and earn some money while you wait for them to come in, then make them into air staves, sell the air staves, order more plain staves, and go back to moneymaking.

how much would it cost getting it from green dhide vambs? I would probably get sc knives to reduce the cost.

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

how much would it cost getting it from green dhide vambs? I would probably get sc knives to reduce the cost.

Better doing bodys than vambs it's the same xp, consumes hides quicker and sells on the g.e but it's really out of the range of a 5m budget :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Better doing bodys than vambs it's the same xp, consumes hides quicker and sells on the g.e but it's really out of the range of a 5m budget :P

as I said in a recent post

I'd be open to making 1mil a day then spending the rest of my time online doing the skill of choice. I'm a big fan of the crafting skillcape/emote. How much would 99 cost doing green dhide bodies or vambs?

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

I imagine green d'hide with SC needles would cost somewhere in the general area of about the same as air bstaves, roughly, but slower. (No idea exactly how much, you'd have to figure that out, but if you're paying as you go you won't necessarily notice the total amount you spend because you'll be buying and selling and re-buying.) Blue d'hide actually loses about the same amount as green, so you might prefer that.

smithing- iron nails is slow, but break even depending on bar prices, faster with sc hammer, but then again, time needed to get the sc hammers might not be worth it. Cannonballs are slow as well, but make a profit. You could also superheat/just make bars at edge/port phas furnace

Crafting- buy gold bars and make them into bracelets is slow, but makes some profit. Bracelets are slow to sell on the GE, but I managed to sell some a while back. You could also buy your own battlestaves everyday from Zaff, and the highest orb you can craft the staff into off the GE, and this makes a slight profit and a sizable xp chunk each week if you have at least the medium, preferably hard varrock diary finished.

Herb- buy grimy herbs, clean, and sell the clean herbs. You need to time your purchases and sales though to make profit. Doing herb runs and making them into pots contributes as well.

Construction-no way with 5 mil.

All these ways are real slow, and usually its just more worth it to make the money in a faster way, then buy the fast way to level when going for a higher level, and especially 99.

Lagatag.png

Well one sure way of getting herblore is to maybe grow the herbs from the seeds yourself? I know that if you sell the herbs you can make money, but sometimes the grimy ones sell for more then the clean ones. Either way this is a slow method and will take a very long time to grow all the herbs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The ONLY way to get 99 construction with 5m is if you mined all your limestone, and used your butler sparingly. But that's going to take a WHILE.

As for smithing/crafting, both these are profitable if you know what your doing. You can use the blast furnace and make mith bolts, or for crafting, superglass make.

Staurolite.png

If you don't have it, get 77 Magic, then just do superglass make, it will get you up to 70k crafting exp and 40k magic exp per hour, AND you earn up to 300k/h depending on prices, I think this is your best bet :P

Google on it to find a guide about it :P To lazy to go find one.

Construction-no way with 5 mil.

Not true, you CAN get 99 construction WITH only 1m. The problem is that it requires like 857k limestone bricks, and that is quite time consuming. If you really want to do that you can do that, but by the time you have gotten 99, you would have been able to make that money back + more

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png