99 Cooking

Gandalf14141

Well, I have 99 fletching, and I was thinking of a fast 99 to get to trim it, and I thought of cooking. Should I go for it now or wait until the prices go down(hopefully)? Also, will I lose a lot of money from it, as I only have around 3.7m cash pile(but it's slowly growing).

EDIT: Is there an equally fast yet cheaper way to get it to 99?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Thieving is a pretty similar speed and you make a profit. Just blackjack until 81, then plunder until 99. Should be faster than firemaking, and slightly slower than cooking fish, but you make a profit instead of a loss.

EDIT: Also the trimmed Thieving cape looks really cool.

If you fish your own fish you'll make millions =P The loss really isn't that bad, I broke even with mtk and herb runs.

But then you have to waste time fishing. If you want to make millions you should cook pizza--not only is it better money than fishing anyway, but you get cooking experience from it too.

If you fish your own fish you'll make millions =P The loss really isn't that bad, I broke even with mtk and herb runs.

But then you have to waste time fishing. If you want to make millions you should cook pizza--not only is it better money than fishing anyway, but you get cooking experience from it too.

Fail exp

I just did lobs til I stopped burning swordies, swordies til I stopped burning monks, and monks to 99

Took about 2 weeks playing 2 - 3 hours/day

Fail exp

I just did lobs til I stopped burning swordies, swordies til I stopped burning monks, and monks to 99

It's not fail xp, it's 75k/hr.

Fail exp

Yeah but cooking monks is like twice that 150k+ an hour

tintdawg.png

Fail exp

Yeah but cooking monks is like twice that 150k+ an hour

Yeah, but you earn approx 300k/h when making pizzas. So you will earn 50M+ when going for 99 instead of losing around 5M.

But if you are going for xp monks are much better then pizza. Plus if you fish all your own monks that is cash money.

Haha, but if you first fish your monks then cook them it will be TERRIBLE exp/h. Pizzas would be both more cooking exp/h and more cash/h.

But if you are going for xp monks are much better then pizza. Plus if you fish all your own monks that is cash money.

Instead of fishing for slow money to get your monkfish, why don't you cook pizza for fast money to get your monkfish? That's what i'm trying to say here.

Instead of fishing for slow money to get your monkfish, why don't you cook pizza for fast money to get your monkfish? That's what i'm trying to say here.

Or you could do good money making skills like normal people >.>

Like fishing? :roll:

What Troacctid is saying is that making pizzas is the best way to make money along with getting the cooking XP, instead of wasting time fishing, which is slow money compared to lots of other methods, and it's not a fishing cape we're after, it's a cooking.

I'd go with Toacctid's idea, 75k/hr is pretty good considering the profit, meaning you can spend that on monks or sharks when you're at higher levels, meaning no loss of GP or maybe profit if you stick to pizzas, but in the fastest way you can.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

What levels do you do p'apple pizzas from, anyway? From what to what?

It doesn't matter. You don't burn them or anything, so they're the same at 99 as they are at the first level you can make them. You can just make pizza until you reach your monetary goal. Or you could go straight p'apple pizza until 94, and then sharks to 99. (Sharks are pretty cost-effective.) Or whatever. There aren't any optimal levels, it's just the best moneymaker for training cooking at any level where you want to make money. *shrug* (Tuna potatoes and raw pies and some other things are sometimes faster for money, but nowhere near as much xp.)