Lumberjack clothing, 6 boots, 6 hats, how do I get the other

ironpants

There's nothing you can do aboout what piece you get. It's bad enough that you don;t always get the event. But you could finish with 600 of ever piece and 1 of another. You will probably think of quitting. Don't. The bonus is worth it if you want to level up. Trust me.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

Thank you for the feedback.

I have been temple trekking for quite a while now. I tried carrying boots and cap with me thinking maybe that would stop the multiple drops, but it didn't. I have tried different combinations of people and routes to no avail. I will keep at it, but I am not happy about it.

Ironpants.

You keep on trekking. Nothing to do about it and a J-mod has mentioned that the top is rarer than the rest (72-73-186-58012973). I luckily got my set within 3 hours with only 8 sets of boots and 1 of everything else. Good luck though.

The top is NO rarer than the rest...

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I believe the immense amount of hours put into getting the top really makes no difference, if you spent that time cutting teaks and dropping you'd make up the extra XP that set would give you getting to 99.

Of course it'd be a different matter if you were aiming for 200M Xp or something.

(I have 99 Woodcutting on my main, don't look at my sig and assume I'm talking out of my [cabbage] :|

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

You keep on trekking. Nothing to do about it and a J-mod has mentioned that the top is rarer than the rest (72-73-186-58012973). I luckily got my set within 3 hours with only 8 sets of boots and 1 of everything else. Good luck though.

No. :wall:

If that were true, there wouldn't be constant debates about it, where the general disagreement is that alot of people quit that minigame, coming away with 50-100+ Hats and boots, with no top.

Oh and is a J-Mod post not enough? There have been plenty of confirmations from Jagex Mods saying that it is indeed rarer.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

No.

If that were true, there wouldn't be constant debates about it, where the general disagreement is that alot of people quit that minigame, coming away with 50-100+ Hats and boots, with no top.

Oh and is a J-Mod post not enough? There have been plenty of confirmations from Jagex Mods saying that it is indeed rarer.

Did you read the J-Mod's post? and I quote:

"Firstly I have edited your first post to remove language that some players might find offensive don't worry I'm not taking any action, just be careful of this in the future, and remember we have players of all ages.

Secondly, despite what some may think the Lumberjack Top is no rarer than the other pieces of the set.

So keep killing those Undead Lumberjacks, and eventually you will reach your goal.

I wish you all the luck, and may I say we most definitely don't hate you.

Good luck adventurer!

Mod Sallyd "

For heavens sake, you posted the code yourself!!! I don't know if you understand the language...she says that no piece is more or less rare than any other.

295/303 Quest Points

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

[hide=]

No.

Did you read the J-Mod's post? and I quote:

"Firstly I have edited your first post to remove language that some players might find offensive don't worry I'm not taking any action, just be careful of this in the future, and remember we have players of all ages.

Secondly, despite what some may think the Lumberjack Top is no rarer than the other pieces of the set.

So keep killing those Undead Lumberjacks, and eventually you will reach your goal.

I wish you all the luck, and may I say we most definitely don't hate you.

Good luck adventurer!

Mod Sallyd "

For heavens sake, you posted the code yourself!!! I don't know if you understand the language...she says that no piece is more or less rare than any other.

[/hide]

yawn

how bout you read page 20.

lumberjack.png

I don't agree with it being rarer since that was my 2nd piece but I guess I was just lucky.

Well, i ended up with 10+ of each other item before i got my top, so i can say it's much rarer.

It just takes perseverence.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Too bad the items weren't sellable then...I had four of them and two or less of all the others.

295/303 Quest Points