itam's HC diy'er thread

Hello mate!

I'm new into this thread but i'm starting to follow this now. Just read all your posts from 07 and i'm up to date now. Nice progress! :D

thank you:)

d630b8e55180d8588eff623a3457f8ef.png

Itam.gif

thanks, did a bit of rc used up my p ess, hopefully get the bstaves made/alched this weekend:) was going to aim for imbued slay hat/firecape this weekend but will prob procrastinate those again :/

d4eaf581d4d4dd02e16b8821c90d9848.png

• Like 1

Itam.gif

How long do you leave the money in before you collect ?

not sure it usually drops to around 50% popularity when i collect. dont really keep track :P just collect when im in the mood to farm some tree seeds or do herblore

ef9be1eefc4fa3b9370b4b9380091d1d.png

Itam.gif

yessss!!!!!!! didnt know about the 1hp absorb pot method until 750k pts in, pray flicking melee/mage over half the points :<

still only got over 150k pts once, was ~170k pts and couldnt beat the boss no matter what method i used, with his mass prayer drain and insane defense-_- was rough going but wooooooo time to party at sp warriors with broad bolts and imbued hat :>

e7697a6646272f22c3a2ca7555ac48ce.png

Itam.gif

added an updated bank pic at the top of this page (4 posts back)

Gratz!

thanks

As someone who is new to osrs wat

nightmare zone, to imbue slayer hat for range+mage boost instead of just the regular melee boost:)

the 1hp thing, well you'd want to youtube the guide for that, just type in "nmz 1hp method" ^^

Itam.gif