[TWR] ILLUSION SMASH, Gf Tempted Killers.

SasTroopers

clanillusion-2646520.png

Illusion vs Tempted Killers

War Rules

•  
    [*:3a5dhrfp]5:00 EST

[*:3a5dhrfp]Friday August 14th

[*:3a5dhrfp]Clan wArs - Turrets

[*:3a5dhrfp]CWRI First to 100

[*:3a5dhrfp]Illusion Wears Team -28

[*:3a5dhrfp]Attack on Sight

[*:3a5dhrfp]Binds/Melee Only

[*:3a5dhrfp]Corrupt Not allowed

[*:3a5dhrfp]Rings Allowed

[*:3a5dhrfp]Post Allowed

[*:3a5dhrfp]No Multi-Clanning

[*:3a5dhrfp]Tip Ranking

Warring Details:

We Met up, and it was suppose to be a hour cap, but they insisted on 100 man, so we just started. There Was also suppose to be no multi-clanning, since they had 99 members, but we knew the rule wouldn't stop them, and continued -_- . The fight started with Tempted Killers having a big 10 man advantage on us and they kept raising till they got to about 48 people, but we kept our piles strong and never lost our consistency. Our Snipers were on point, and did terrific, and Binders did amazing, the whole fight we were neck and neck with each other at around 80 kills each we picked it up, and got a 10 man lead, giving us the win. All our members performed to their capacity, and Id like to thank them all.

Starting options:Illusion: [illusion - 35 - 105] [Tempted Killers [Tempted Killers - 45 - 135

090814221200.png

Ending options: (Closest Picture ATM) [illusion 30 - 90 ] [Tempted Killers 41 - 123]

090814230430.png

Other Pictures:

090814170532u.png

090814170818.png

090814170830.png

090814174923.png

090814180110.png

090814180241.png

090814180544.png

090814180602.png

Thanks for The Fight TK, and for those of you who say step into PVP we do..

Our snipe unit had some key K0's that helped us win.

Despite TK's last-second rule changes (100 kill count, multi-clanning allowed, etc...) we still performed very well.

5 kills, 2 deaths.

screenshot063w.png

screenshot066q.png

screenshot068s.png

screenshot071.png

screenshot073.png

screenshot075.png

screenshot079e.png

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Illusion wont trust us but one of member went in and out we dont know if it was done on purpose or he was hacked :( we will try to figure tht out

Around 60 kills i think we were in the lead by like 10-12 but all of suddeen u catch up in like 1min and i dont even think rsd kill tht much ppl in like 1minute?

anyways gf and i wish we can rm soon :D

Well i told everyone to stay off this topic, but since it has already started, I will just come out with it.

Do you guys really think you guys got those constant kills that took you guys one second to gain. We were up like..what? 45-30? Thats when the bs started coming and thats when you guys got around 20 kills in less than a minute. Someone was hacked during this war and started going in and out of the portal. It was just way to obvious because you guys got kills each second. I dont care what anyone says, but it was obvious that Tk wouldve have one this war if that didnt happen. TK knows the sitauation, and we know we would have won.

So ya...you guys didn't "smash" us, as your title says. I would just like for you guys to know what really happened. But it wasn't you fault, so have fun with the fake win.

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

You were never more than 9 kills above us.

lol..

edit: I don't know what makes you think you can talk anyway, your in DK, and no multi clanning was a rule that your clan accepted and broke.

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

Was a good fight. We started to pick up better anti snipe to get back in it [ My opinion atleast :P ] And ofcourse our snipe unit did a great job.

Two deaths - 1 bad tank 1 decent tank

No kills :c

GF TK

generaldesors speech made us win.

Quoted for truth l0l - Someone recorded that right?

6590ew.jpg

Someone recorded that right?

I hope someone did so that you can watch the vid closely and look at your kill rate. Trust me, you guys will know when the bs starts.

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

Well i told everyone to stay off this topic, but since it has already started, I will just come out with it.

Do you guys really think you guys got those constant kills that took you guys one second to gain. We were up like..what? 45-30? Thats when the bs started coming and thats when you guys got around 20 kills in less than a minute. Someone was hacked during this war and started going in and out of the portal. It was just way to obvious because you guys got kills each second. I dont care what anyone says, but it was obvious that Tk wouldve have one this war if that didnt happen. TK knows the sitauation, and we know we would have won.

So ya...you guys didn't "smash" us, as your title says. I would just like for you guys to know what really happened. But it wasn't you fault, so have fun with the fake win.

This is Our Second time beating you guys, and you guys never accept defeat.

Just Take a Loss please, :roll: .

illusiontextsigv2.png

Illusion Forums |Illusion Memberlist

IRC:Strikee | Illusion Leader | GFX Tag: .Strike

We were up like..what? 45-30?

Are you delusional? The most we were ever behind was around 8 kills and that was within the first 40 kill-count. We did alot better in the second and overtook you.

Scoty

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P

tbh souje, u had a 9 kill, but most of the time it was 6 or under. we didnt get "20" kills in a minute. hebuska was sitting there hitting some people that were returning with no food, so that helped. He has proof of it.

great fight illusion, no point of arguing what went right or wrong, considering it doesn't change anything nor will the topic change. I believe we realize that cwri's are not our strong suit full outs however are. Hopefully we can fight in that type of war next time. Slept for most of the fight, woke up and got on.

Gratz on your great performance, your snipers did amazingly. :thumbup:

Gj gj, was pretty tight, then tk took the lead, but our sniping unit ripped and while our tanks got better theirs got worse, altought it was pureply with courage and balls that we turned the table around when we were about 84 ill 80 tk we just hulksmashed.

props to vannaka , nice tank.

Dont really believe about your guy that got hacked in the middle of the war tbh.

P.S Soulja we k0ed u once?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

oo i didnt know illusion for #1 flame clan on tip it :wall: guess i need to get more active on twr.Nice job on your "win"

you serious? look at his post and tell me it wasnt a flamebait?.... he lied in like half of that.

show me a pick of us jumping up 20 kills in a minute, and them having a 15 kill lead at 45-30?....

L0L

would expet this from anyone except you.

Show us the part where we start going 123435325325 because of ur hacked guy.Otherwise I will just laugh at that excuse, lats war your excuse to mass snipe was your ts went down (clanchat anyone?) if you cant organize piles with clanchat is sad, this time , is some guy got hacked in the middle of the war? lol and logged in and all? lol seriously?

Im sorry our snipers ripped you. Wich is the truth.

No proof, No talk.

And it was 1h cap and no multiclanning, you suddently switched to 100 kills, and bring'd multiclanners.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

(07:09:19) was watching the war and saw one of ur members portal spam

(07:09:37) what was he saying>?

(07:09:42) nothing

(07:09:47) just clicking in and out

(07:09:55) to give them kills?

(07:10:05) think so or he had bad lag

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

Im sorry our snipers ripped you. Wich is the truth.

Oh really? so your snipers got you guys kills each 3 seconds? Wow they must have been hitting 90's

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

So a log of a tk saying one of ur guys was going in and out is proof? hmm.

Show us vids lol, I personaly NEVER EVER saw us going up 20 kills in 1 minute, ask someone partial like red_Fat1 that watched the whole fight if that happened,and you were NEVER 20 kills up. Neither we were.

Again sorry that our snipers pwned so bad, Hebuska himself got like 15 kills,You better show REAL PROOF before you do such an accusation and call it a "fake win"

even if we were up by like six for long at the end.

and again show us the thingy goin up like mad every 3 seconds.

I myself know that we got like five continous kos at the end, maybe it looked like someone was portal spamming to you? LOL.

Again , come back with the proof, otherwise ur just making up an excuse in my eyes, a pretty lame one too.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

I was there i saw bronx guy go in and out of portal about 20 times at least. he went to bathroom came back and some one was on his account. no wonder at begging tk was 6-9 + kills ahead of you hole fight until 70 kill counts.

was watching you guys didn't have main pile lol like alot people just mass sniping L

In nock out i'm sure tk would have just ripped you guys.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg