[TWR] ILLUSION SMASH, Gf Tempted Killers.

SasTroopers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not on the TWR, but tk and ill staff agreed on no multiclanners AT ALL.

Then its not multi clanning if its not a rule of TWR

So your telling me if both parties agreed on no multiclanning at ALL , then its not rulebreak.

Ok.

Still waiting on the vid that shows our kc go 20 kills in 1 min btw.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Good job "smashing" us. Listen, you guys need to grow up and stop acting like little kids.

Show some respect. Of course we are gonna be mad that one of our members got hacked and

went in and out. You dont have to say we are lieing, just say ok. ITS THAT EASY.

Its obvious you guys are provoking us. Show some class.

Here we are simply discussing rules when this happens :thumbdown:

Im assuming the censored word was [developmentally delayed]ed, maybe im wrong...

illusion2.png

It was a good war nonetheless and we did a great job. We got some many k0es

it was amazing. One of our best perfomences whether we "lost" or not.

Good job "smashing" us. Listen, you guys need to grow up and stop acting like little kids.

Show some respect. Of course we are gonna be mad that one of our members got hacked and

went in and out. You dont have to say we are lieing, just say ok. ITS THAT EASY.

I agree with you on the title it wasn't a smashing was a good compettitive fight throughout. As for the member got hacked story it's kinda hard to believe so hard eviedence is a nice way to make us shut up. If saying okay is that easy then shouldn't saying okay to we lost be easy - After all you guys did perform well like you said.

6590ew.jpg

I agree with you on the title it wasn't a smashing was a good compettitive fight throughout. As for the member got hacked story it's kinda hard to believe so hard eviedence is a nice way to make us shut up. If saying okay is that easy then shouldn't saying okay to we lost be easy - After all you guys did perform well like you said.

No I agree with you. You won the war fair and square. We basically have no evidence. But saying okay to a cheap loss in which we have no evidence of is way harder then saying okay to our excuse. Especially since you won. So tell me-why argue? Simply take your win.

You have won the war fair and square, and anything that happened on our side is not your fault

I personally would like a rematch in a knockout (because yes, our member DID have someone else on his account, and you would see if you were watching the end, you guys still had a pile while the killcount suddenly jumped from 97 to 100 in 2 seconds - no, your snipers didnt do that)

Good fight though, you had great snipers and good tanks along with good binders as well, and I enjoyed until the last few minutes where we had our problems =D>

hmm a topic like this and everton is nowhere to be seen, gratz ill anywho gen lucky they didn't pile u huh? range pray sure helps.

NEXT TIME PILE GENERALDESOR HE R SPESHUL

gratz ill <3:

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Thanks for the TK people that accept the loss.

Ultra Primal if what your saying is true (that it was just at the end that it went from 97 to 100) then I dont get what soulja melle is saying.

gratz nonetheless, but we are pretty annoyed that some of your members always try to find an excuse when they lose against us. (first ts , now this).

Btw I wasnt talkin about the snipers at the end. I tought u had just closed ur cc at the end or something, im talking when we got ahead for alot of kills, that was cuz snipers were gettin kos from people the been sniping for the whole fight and we hadnt really piled.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

If there was a problem with someone going in and out, then surely another returner from TK would have been able to see them and then got them kicked? Hmm...

Gratz Illusion although you didn't really smash them, but did awesome for your numbers.

New account: Jack

tbh, hebuska has a pic of him killing that bronx kid coming in the portal. hebuska was sittin at the portal killing people returning with no food, that was some kills right there. and i dont know if u know this or not, but its takes a second or 2 for the kills to update at the top, so when we were at 98, maybe a sniper got a kill then the main pile? or hebuska got one?.... there is delay, could have happened.

DK isn't a clan that is in TWR, so its not multi clanning for a TWR war, which this was.

And yes Sparze, we would have ripped them if that whole thing with the person going in and out of portal.

Yes, he is quite right. The multi-clanning rule only applies to clans in the TWR, so being in DK as well (regardless of how you may feel about them) isn't grounds for point loss.

And to Illusion: I need a proper TWR war format here, with your memberlists/and declaration topic, I can award points at that point. If any TK official has a formal complaint they would like to lodge about the outcome of this war, feel free to pm me and it will be discussed amongst the clan staff.

Also, I haven't had to clean this topic at all. Lets keep it that way \'

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But what if the other CLan agrees "No Multi-clanning AT ALL"?

He would have had to add No multi-clanning "in" and "outside" of TWR.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Friday, 5 pm est, cwri turrets map, 1hour cap, melee + binds only, no range, no blast, no multi clanning at all. no corrupt what u reckon?

accept?

ok

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums