Reign Of Terror's Night Out 14/8/09 feat Red Dragon Knights

billgodyz

RoTtextsig.png

RDK's Audio as we Rushed them (Explicit Language, be warned)

4BAZ5QEq8GA

Thats when we rushed them in single, after it cuts out to them doing something else. Not sure. Enjoy.

Last night at around 3:00 Eastern we got word that Red Dragon Knights and possibly Brutality were going out on a PK trip. We began massing instantly and headed out shortly after. We cleared anyone who we saw (at one point I believe we accidentally hit DF while they were fighting, so I apologize for that). The night seemed to be coming to an end when we heard Red Dragon Knights were going out.

RoT Starting: 180

RDK Starting: 180~ (61 on Ventrilo)

image751.png

We awaited at Volcano for RDK to move from single strip, however they wouldn't budge. They refused to move, and after picking off a few RDK, they walked down. Not having enough action for the night, we followed RDK to various worlds as they tried to shake us off, killing 5-10 RDK each world. Soon after they pretended to end their PK trip and re-massed in single, low and behold we also rushed that. After clearing RDK from their single regroup we heard yet again they were remassing, but in deep wilderness. We quickly walked up to New gate and awaited them. However, once again, they failed to show up. They went to chaos dwarfs following a RoT scout and we went in for the kill. The RDK that weren't instantly slaughtered logged out and RDK called it a night. After that was finished we cleared Distortion and Welfarers CC and scouted the wilderness one last time and called it a night.

image754.png

image757.png

image760.png

image762.png

image763.png

RoT Ending: 200~

image765.png

"RDK, Just post laugh out loud"

RoTcrossesV3.png

Nothing surprises me about rot and the lengths they will go to and, by now the clan community as a whole

are all to familiar with rot's constant antics and ravings.

rot have posted a very desperate win topic of charging RDK, while we were doing ep after training on a Friday,

when we were not even out on Friday, lol.

I do not not want any RDK replying to this ridiculous post.

Thank You, SiNxp8.[RDK]Admin/Leader.

Death - before - Dishonour