Err, advice please =\

Mediumwell

hi, i've got an...interesting mini dilema here..

i'm 1 summoning and have been purposefully staying 1 summ till i have enough charms to get to 68 right away (i usually just say 70 in game though cus it looks better).... i think it'd be better to shoot straight to 68 rather than go to 45 (for example) stop, 48, stop, 53, stop, 54, stop, et cetera...

MY PROBLEM.

i just got a kurask head while slaying \' :thumbsup: :ohnoes: ::' but im not sure if its worth getting 4 summ justfor the pet (cus i enjoy being 107 -soon 108- combat with 1 summoning)

what should i do =\

thanks

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

The pets have little use, but I trained mine for an abyssal minion pet (goal is to bank 96 before using).

I can't say it's given any negative effect. The abyssal is a positive though, it makes me content. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

When you get the level banked and start to work towards 68 summon, get your pet at level 4.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

nahh you can turn heads into pets now, too bad it doesnt work with big swordifsh/sharks

I had no idea! And I too would love a shark following me around RuneScape, on land no less :lol:

i might as well call PETA on you... you want to suffocate, dry out, and starve a pet every single step you take around rs..... thats illegal son.

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

nahh you can turn heads into pets now, too bad it doesnt work with big swordifsh/sharks

I had no idea! And I too would love a shark following me around RuneScape, on land no less :lol:

i might as well call PETA on you... you want to suffocate, dry out, and starve a pet every single step you take around rs..... thats illegal son.

it is a land shark :mrgreen:

but yeah you can get pets from slayer heads from soul wars

although it can take a while

i only had the patience to get 5 zeal for my crawling hand :arrow: creeping hand :wall:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~