30 Mil Enough?

Lap

J/W, when I hit 90 range, I will have around 30 mil from Avianses, and was just wondering if 30mil was enough for gray chins to 99 range? I looked at a certain thread that had a formula, an dit calculated out that with 20 mil spent on chins at level 90, I could gain level 99. Is this correct, the 10 mil would be potions.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

should be enough. if you run out of money, you could always just go back to avianses.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Haven't chins gone up in price though? They used to be around 350ish I believe, and they're somewhere in the 460s or something. As for your question, I believe it would be enough even with an increase in price, because you're nearly halfway there already.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png