Account hacked and email messed with

Jesus_Status

I was recently hacked. I got my account back but the because I hadn't registered an email account yet the hacker registered his. Now when I tried to change the registered email to my account I find out that I can't with out him entering the code sent to him. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to register my email with out having him enter the code he was sent?

Thanks in advance.

Jesus_Statuz.png

First of all, you should have registered your own when you created the account (keep in mind for next time to have your recovery questions, pin and email registered and set).

I believe recovering the whole thing with payment numbers (of membership) should remove the set recovery questions and email settings, although I am not sure.

You sure there's no option out there for "someone registered my email" like there is with recovery questions?

Maybe search the RuneScape help section of the site, if it doesn't work and send a query to Jagex.

If not, it shouldn't be too much of a problem I guess, as everyone could know the email adress of people they know play RuneScape, so I doubt they could recovery your account with merely that mail adress.

Good luck.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

First of all, you should have registered your own when you created the account (keep in mind for next time to have your recovery questions, pin and email registered and set).

Oh yes, because Jagex always gave us the option to register an email address :roll:.

Really, why don't you learn before lecturing someone on what they should have done.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Oh yes, because Jagex always gave us the option to register an email address :roll:.

Really, why don't you learn before lecturing someone on what they should have done.

Says the one who apparently didn't pay attention when creating his account.

I've had my recovery questions set and email registered ever since I started playing in 2004.

Don't accuse me of being ignorant when I'm not.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]