A construction question(S).

abbydog95

I've had no experience with the first question.

The closest thing I've found with the Managerie is the natural style. The volcano may be the highest level requirement but it's just not worth it to have a sore spot in my house. The natural style is just enough so that it's different yet similar.

You will lose any head or fish you mounted if you take it down or remove the room.

Only the armours are kept.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I've had no experience with the first question.

The closest thing I've found with the Managerie is the natural style. The volcano may be the highest level requirement but it's just not worth it to have a sore spot in my house. The natural style is just enough so that it's different yet similar.

Are you talking about the grass or the no habbitat?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

So if you take down a head trophy do u keep the head? Also for the menagerai does no habbitat look like the grass outside? :oops: thats two

For the no habitat, the ground looks like the ground in a garden or formal garden (if you have one of those, use it for reference). It may be dependent on house style (I'm not sure). I have the fancy stone house style, and the no-habitat ground is smooth and dark green, with no grass. I personally think it looks much better than any of the actual habitats.

Edit: here's a pic from my house:

menagerie.png

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

So if you take down a head trophy do u keep the head? Also for the menagerai does no habbitat look like the grass outside? :oops: thats two

For the no habitat, the ground looks like the ground in a garden or formal garden (if you have one of those, use it for reference). It may be dependent on house style (I'm not sure). I have the fancy stone house style, and the no-habitat ground is smooth and dark green, with no grass. I personally think it looks much better than any of the actual habitats.

Edit: here's a pic from my house:

http://www.catherineroop.com/images/runescape/menagerie.png[/g]

I just found my new menagerie :D

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22