no. of SC hammers needed for 99 con?

nerdboyxxx

I was wondering how many SC hammers I'd require for 99 construction, but I'm not sure how to work it out. I'm not planning on getting 99 construction, but if I ever do it'd be nice to know how many I'll be needing :)

I'm definitely getting it to 74 without using them, but if I train con beyond 74 I'll be using SC hammers and making Oak Doors. I know that it doubles my experience, so I know how many I'll have to make with SC hammers, but I'm not too sure how many I'll require to 99. If the answer is extremely obvious feel free to slap me :roll: I'm tired.

disturbeda.png

I am relatively sure it is 50k exp/hammer.

So you are looking at...

(13,034,431-1,096,278)/50k = 238.76306 hammers

239 hammers.

I am pretty sure that's right.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

50k per hammer is correct.

Mahogany tables (flatpacks) are much better than Oak Doors, however, esp. now with make-x on the worktable.

It's not going to work out that way, you'll be hammer off or two since every last item you make is going to give partially normal experience. It took me about 250 hammers, so you'll be in the low 240's.

Thanks :) I'll probably get 250 hammers just for the sake of it (if I ever do that is...)

Mahogany tables (flatpacks) are much better than Oak Doors, however, esp. now with make-x on the worktable.

I'd do them, but I don't want to go broke once getting 99 if I ever get it. If I get to 99 off Oak larders to 74 and Oak doors to 99, it'll cost me approx. 75M from my level. How much would it cost getting it off Mahogany tables?

Also, just wondering, I have around 15M now. I am going to get to 91 Runecrafting via GOP, will I make 100M once I get to lvl 91 or before it? I'll be getting teleport tabs from it, for the law altar and death altar respectively. Makes it a bit more fun.

I'm getting a bit excited now, because if I make up my mind about something I usually stick to it. Are all these thing's I'm saying reasonable :P

disturbeda.png

Well not quite its 50750 I just recently got 99 CON via hammers.

If it's not too much trouble could I ask you these questions:

What did you do to 99?

How much did it cost you using hammers?

How long did it take you to get all the hammers and 99 con?

How do you make your money? (hehe)

disturbeda.png

can you elaberate a bit more?

Im not very familar with construction yet, How much exp/hour? and what the cost/gp?

also if these are made into flatpacks where would you sell them to (if thats what you do?)

IM just very noob at con. I can calc out the math myself, if someone tells me what numbers to plug in

Would be of alot of help to me :)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

For my level, I need 95k oak planks for 99 con but only 46k mahogany planks.

Oaks are around 600gp and Mahogany is around 1800 gp (both are going up atm due to the menagerie, but expect them to return to normal soon). So Manhogany is double the xp at 3x the cost.

If 1 hour of con (oak planks) was 500k xp w/ sc hammers, then it would be 1m xp with mahogany. That would mean you sacrifice 500k to save an hour. If you can make more than 500k gp per hour, mahogany is better. Since you are going for 91 rc, mahogany is better.