Best f2p money making skills?

Nhs_Xc

Hello all, since class is about to start up again, i decided not to renew members. I am thinking about trying to raise some skills and make some cash on the side.

The only two things I can think of are yews and rune mining. Yews seem to be overly crowded all the time and I do not have 85 mining. Are there an other decent money making schemes? I was also thinking about lobbys/swordies but I also can't figure out a good banking plan.

Anyone have some other ideas?

Lobsters are about 80k per hour. Best method is to teleport to falador for banking, then Explorer's Ring to get close to the boat.

However, I should mention that playing 50/50 GoP and spending the points of Fire Talismans yields about 140k per hour. You could buy Water Talismans as well, although Fires are worth the most. This comes with a requirement of 50 RC, which isn't easy to get in f2p. If this is your plan, I would get the level in members first.

50/50 used to be pretty afk'able as well. I'm not sure now, however, with the new activity meter.

Mining gold is upwards of 100k per hour if done in the Crafting Guild.

Rune mining is the best skill based money in f2p as far as I know.

I wouldn't be so sure. I used to be able to get 1 invent/hr, but nowadays that's extremely hard. I could get maybe half an inventory, making it the same as GoP, but much riskier.

Although if you play when not many other people were on, you could still get 1 invent/hr, which is about 300k.

In my opinion F2P Bounty Hunter is among the best cash/hr. Aside from that you're looking at Cockroaches, Hill Giants, Yews, Runite, and GOP.

It all comes down to what you enjoy the most. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

if you want to fish swordies/lobsters, i 'd bank in raynor using explorer ring(i dont like having less inv space an more cost for tele runes), smithing steel bars or more(mith, addy), or you could do yews north of rimmington, its not very crowded(barely 3 or 4 ppl) and has 4 yews, you can bank at draynor with explorer ring.

Rune mining earns me approx 300k/hr, but considering that your mining is only 60... :x :oops:

Optionally, you could powermine to 70 mining and addy hop, which should be decent money. Gold mining with air teletabs, crafting airs, and fally teles would probably be excellent cash, as would yews via the same method.

Or you could just train on greaters and rely on the occasional rune helm drops for money, which would be 50k/hr generally. I'd say you could get 2 rune fulls on average, 3 being lucky, with the rest coming from the coin drops & alch values of the steel items they drop.

d9f84e76d7.png

Yews, to be cut in Rimmington. Falador teleport highly recommended.

Mining runite, but you don't qualify for that.

Mining and making steel bars. Gigantic waste of experience, but there you go.

Mining and making mithril bars. Waste of xp.

Mining iron.

Mining coal.

Actually, it's all waste of xp if you think about it... you could smith and alc, that's best if you don't want to waste xp.

Getting rc 50 and doing the minigame would also be good.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]