Should Mouse Keys Be Illegal (reportable)

Atom Smash40

Everyone gets the same advantage here except the Mac users, who have advantages of their own in having a Mac lol, so I think they should remain legal.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Mousekeys should not be illegal.

Mousekeys are no more of an advantage than the ability to play for 10 hours a day. It may seem like someone using either one of those things has an unfair advantage over those who don't or can't, but the fact is that the player still has to be at the computer manually sending commands to the game. It's not like using mousekeys allows you to send one command and have it drop all the ore (or whatever) for you, they just allow you do do it more efficiently.

Unfortunately, Jagex has banned people who are using mousekeys (Dutch Please got a one month ban the other day). The question is, are they being banned for mousekeys or because the speed of the mousekeys is tricking the system into thinking you're using a macro or bot?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I don't think it's severe enough to get banned for, but it is unfair for those who don't have mouse keys. Something should be done about it on Jagex's end, some people still have to mine the old fashioned way. :sad:

Btw, not everyone uses crappy Windows or the bloated Mac. :-o

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.