Runecrafting pouches.

forestfrolic

When runecrafting, do you bring all of your pouches with you? I can use up to large, so I bring large, medium, and small. But my friend told me he only brings the biggest one he can and keeps the smaller ones in the bank incase he dies from lag in abyss/wild.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

The abyss is safe. Honestly. There is NO reason to leave pouches behind (1 exception, mentioned later.)

Think about it, all revs will only get 1 hit on you, 2 or 3 if they manage to freeze you. At certain combat levels, no revs are able to attack you (111 and 112 I think, as well as sometime in the 90s). Their magic attack almost always misses if you have any decent magic defense. If they try to melee, you can laugh as you run right past them. Their ranged attack is the only one to fear, and even that isn't very threatening.

The abyssal monsters themselves are a joke. They are extremely inaccurate and you only need to endure about 6 hits per run.

In addition, I'm fairly certain that pouches can be gotten back from your grave. Each abyss run lasts about 85 seconds, but that's including crafting and everything. That means you can EASILY reclaim your pouches, even with the cheapest gravestone.

ZMI? That's even safer.

There is no reason for you to keep any pouches in your bank.

Here's the exception: Ghraak nats if you are 75 rc+. Believe it or not, it is actually FASTER if you rc with only the medium, large, and giant pouches. If you do not bother with the small pouches (3 ess), you will craft more ess/hour.

Like more time wasted on bank opening/withdrawing/closing?

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

It's 1 click. You'd have your pouches in your inv and put essence in it, then close bank, click the pouches and fill the rest of the inv with ess.

1 click is all it takes.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

It's 1 click. You'd have your pouches in your inv and put essence in it, then close bank, click the pouches and fill the rest of the inv with ess.

1 click is all it takes.

You would need to bank an extra time, 3 times instead of 2.

It's not the small one you leave behind if you are 75+, it is the medium. If you left the small your pouches would be able to hold 27 ess (12+9+6) and you only have 25 spaces available, therefore you would have to bank 3 times instead of 2.

chumley.png

You leave the small one behind at 75 rc. You only fill the medium pouch once, not twice lol

The extra time spent banking, unloading the small pouch slows you down more then not even using it at all.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning