70 def

stealshot

well if you can kill them fast its good xp ;)

Id try to kill them behind the windmill near lumbridge. You can make the guy bank you hides. 20 hides but he keeps 2. Not to bad

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Armored Zombies >> Monkey Zombies > Bandits

I'd recommend slayer over all the above, also emphasis on Armored Zombies (easy to get to, charms, and profit). Will need to do Defender of Varrock to be able to train there.

You could also have looked at the other 5 threads about melee training :thumbup:

randomkcopyq.png

or cows...maybe yaks?

200xp per yak and you don't need food prayer or anything. Only negative is you can't afk or sit back. You goto keep clicking on each yak.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

ok how u get to yaks

I believe you have to at least start Fremminek Isles to get to yaks. If not talk to the people at the docks at Rellekka, and ask to go to Neitiznot I believe.

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

They are located on Neitiznot right outside the castle walls to the south. To get there you take the boat from Rellekka on the Northren most dock. To actually get to the island you need to start the quest Fremennik Isles.

Yaks are usually crowded though so another place to train on low leveled monsters with high hp is the Experiments durring or after the Creature of Frankenstrain quest.

(note: the experiments have 100 hp compared to the 50 hp yaks have, but its more inconvient to get to them so it really depends on personal prefrence.)

Hope that helps

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.