Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7 months on runescape, progress so far

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

Wantmyar used to play a lot at first but I only see him on a few hours a day, not even everyday, for the past 1-2 months, usually doing PvM or slayer. It is his first account, but he knew how to play effectively from the start, considering he was able to help me with everything once I started playing again after several years.

Isn't slayer considered a part of PvM?

nice account, ignore the idiots :thumbup:

ok, idiot.

Go outside :uhh:

I was pretty sure varsity football and school is outside.

Guess not. :roll:

action speak louder than words.

School doesn't count either.

ever heard of extracurricular activities?

Was that directed at me?
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Mazhar
[ Display Name History ]

Mazhar

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,242 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

Wantmyar used to play a lot at first but I only see him on a few hours a day, not even everyday, for the past 1-2 months, usually doing PvM or slayer. It is his first account, but he knew how to play effectively from the start, considering he was able to help me with everything once I started playing again after several years.

Isn't slayer considered a part of PvM?

I guess it could be considered PvM, but whenever I refer to PvM, I'm usually referring to boss monsters, especially those that work better in teams.

Stubness
[ Display Name History ]

Stubness

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Stubness
Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.
Since October 2003

Wantmyar
[ Display Name History ]

Wantmyar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Wantmyar 69

Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.

Turning off your computer is probably all the exercise you get in a month kid, go troll somewhere else :thumbup:

C(21)H(30)O(2)

Spike159159
[ Display Name History ]

Spike159159

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
Haha good come back to the above statement... I just got over 80m exp on this account last week and ive owned account for 4 years....

Not saying that you no-lifed or anythin I personally couldnt care less i dont know why those idiots care that much anyways... Excellent job with your stats for 7 months man... 10/10

~[bleep]e~

Gin_and_Tonic
[ Display Name History ]

Gin_and_Tonic

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
  • RSN:Pi e t y

Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.

Turning off your computer is probably all the exercise you get in a month kid, go troll somewhere else :thumbup:

Haha, you get owned, Troll...

Sigh, much fun. I love reading threads where haters get dropped.

Keep up the skill :thumbup:

I_am_Not
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Not

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 599 posts

Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.

I think you should post that on more threads. We get it. You play 45 seconds a day and you are e-better then everyone else because you can troll on boards.

On-Topic: That's some sick progress for 7 months. Using play time for a basis on rating is totally idiotic as well, who cares, honestly?

8/10 from me. Keep it up.
Posted Image
If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Drow4
[ Display Name History ]

Drow4

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 141 posts
Based on your stats and bank etc. alone (ignoring the time scale) I'd say 7/10. Pretty good.

Considering you have been playing for 7 months and have made huge advancements - in terms of understanding the game - I would say it certainly makes you/your account more impressive.

As for people devaluing the achievement on the basis (they assume) you have possibly played for long periods of time..eh what? How does the fact someone chooses to play RuneScape over say, playing a sport devalue an achievement IN RuneScape?

Conversely, someone could be an absolute pro at football, practice 8 hours a day, and not play RuneScape, does that somehow devalue their footballing skill..?

Besides, the OP has stated they don't play for long periods of time and does play sport etc.

Posted Image

curling
[ Display Name History ]

curling

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts

It's funny because Sevestia knows personally that I don't no-life and I've only had 2-3 hours max to play for ~3 months.

Ignore the people that call you a no life. They are just wanting to get a rise out of you and its working. Pretty darn impressive stats/ Bank for 7 months!

EDIT: This is why RS should addopt WoW's idea of /played and it will tell you the total time played in those 7 months.

Syd
[ Display Name History ]

Syd

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • RSN:Fusion
Am I the only one finding it rather amusing, that people who play way too much themselves, are telling someone else to go out? #-o

Heh, anyways you can get a good stats without playing too much, if you just are effective and focus on what you're doing. (I certainly am not effective, as my total level is something like 1720 (?) and I've played 7-8 years on this account) :)

Nice stats.

u5zhkTY.gif

abbydog95
[ Display Name History ]

abbydog95

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,448 posts
  • RSN:abbydog95

Based on your stats and bank etc. alone (ignoring the time scale) I'd say 7/10. Pretty good.

Considering you have been playing for 7 months and have made huge advancements - in terms of understanding the game - I would say it certainly makes you/your account more impressive.

As for people devaluing the achievement on the basis (they assume) you have possibly played for long periods of time..eh what? How does the fact someone chooses to play RuneScape over say, playing a sport devalue an achievement IN RuneScape?

Conversely, someone could be an absolute pro at football, practice 8 hours a day, and not play RuneScape, does that somehow devalue their footballing skill..?

Besides, the OP has stated they don't play for long periods of time and does play sport etc.

Football isnt just staring amlissly at a screen...
Posted Image
PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Commandr_die
[ Display Name History ]

Commandr_die

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • RSN:Commandr
  • Clan:SST
This is not a troll. First of all, awesome stats for 7 months. Second of all,

RUN AWAY! DONT GET SUCKED INTO THIS GAME. IT WILL EAT YOUR SOUL. :ohnoes:
What.

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
ALL THIS? In 7 MONTHS??? :shock:

8/10 for you. :thumbsup:

At least you aren't like the others who say "I achieved this in 1 week" or something, as someone else posted here.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
7/10 for the stats/BoB.

1/10 for the life. Honestly, 7 months of grinding to 63m or so? you should really get outside more. :|

Popoto.~<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users