I think I'm done

I've never been a very active poster as you can tell by my join date and post count but I have read the majority of the topics on here so I felt like I might as well make a quitting post here. I always thought that I would never quit and there wasnt a doubt in my mind that I would make it to level 138 but over the past 2 weeks I've logged on for a total of 20 minutes just to talk to a few people. What I didn't even realize until about a month ago was that for a while now I've been forcing myself to log on to do things that I don't really care about. I realized this when I alched my SGS on accident and didn't even care that much.

I'm going to miss this forum though because of all of the people that made it awesome even though the people that really come to mind left it a while ago like Lightning and a few others. I'm sure alot of people will say I'll be back and I might be but it probably won't be for a year or more as I started in 02 and this is the first time I've made a quitting post even though at one point I went on a 2 year break. And finally here it is my craptastic final stats and outfit (the rest of my bank is maybe 10m or so and isn't worth posting). One final thing I'd like to throw on is that I did auto on my first account (my name) from 69-74 mining and I did get banned which I fully deserved and fully regret, my s86 account has 0 blackmarks and autoing on him has never even crossed my mind.

09090112.09.22.png

statst.png

Found some random old pictures that I'm kind of proud of.

First whip stake

screenshotsep02054623pmxj9.png

First big drop (I'm the one wearing the chain) and yes I split loot 9.5m ea <3:

06oct24201409bs4.jpg

My epic second fire cape

08111000.04.02.png

Back to Back Bandos Hilts in Back to Back kills while someone attempted to crash us they left after the second :lol:

08110320.00.53.png

08110320.02.52.png

Wow I didn't even realize how many pictures I have that I want to throw up but I'll leave it at that unless people acctualy care to see more...bye :cry:

Thanks everyone that made RS/TIF such an awesome place!!!!

s86.png

good luck in the outside world. the journey of a million miles begins with a single step

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~