Thieving training

llamster

What's the best way to train Thieving at my level? It's currently level 28. I'm trying to get it to 42.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I would do H.A.M members as it would be annoying to go all the way to ardougne without the teleportation spell. If you don't mind going to ardougne then a mixture of stealing cakes, and then going north a bit to pickpocket warriors would be a good idea.

You can then do master farmers or guards till 42.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I personally quested levels 1-37.

Itcharians little helper gives xp, tourist trap gives a choice of xp (use on thieving) and then at level 30 The Feud quest will get you 30-38 easily. Then just Master Farmer, but make sure you have invent space to pick up ALL the seeds or you wont gain xp.

I would do H.A.M members as it would be annoying to go all the way to ardougne without the teleportation spell. If you don't mind going to ardougne then a mixture of stealing cakes, and then going north a bit to pickpocket warriors would be a good idea.

You can then do master farmers or guards till 42.

I can teleport to Ardougne. It's level 51 magic, and I've done the quest.

Thanks everyone.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: