Rumours!

RayOxide

Am I the only one that's actually pissed about it being so long since a new skills was released?

I do think that the more skills the better, but I'm not pissed about it.

I'm glad it's F2P. I'll be to try it out and boost my total level. :)

Skill X is f2p?

Yes, the new skill will be free-to-play as well as members. :)

But as always it'll be members having the 70-99 content ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Am I the only one that's actually pissed about it being so long since a new skills was released? By the time a new skill is released I feel like it will have been far over 2 years since Summoning, and to me, that just seems ridiculously long, especially since I'm coming up to my last 125 levels and they sure as hell don't come quickly. I need something new to train! Of course I'll continue to train old skills, but new skills are what keep me playing, and as of late the lack of a new skill has actually made me become a little bored with playing.

*Sigh* Maybe I'll wait it out a couple months, otherwise I'll switch to WoW in the meantime. lol. (I can hear the cries of anti-WoW players now.)

Really, though...I am secretly hoping that it was a hint at a new skill even though Andrew denied it. He also said it is very secretive and he really really can't even hint about it...so why would he admit to us that the supposed glitch with the high scores was actually a leak on a new skill? This is only the optimistic side of me speaking. =-p

Maybe they're making Archaeology?!?!!????!?! \'

And try Aion, its out in like 20 days I think ;p

But as always it'll be members having the 70-99 content ;)

Hopefully it will be decent 70-99 content, not many other skills have decent 70-99.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Yeah the only skills that offer anything above level 90 are: agility, runecrafting, construction, slayer, smithing, firemaking, summoning and magic. Most of those only offer 1 benefit above level 90, magic, summoning, construction and smithing are the only skills that offer multiple benefits above level 90. (I'm not sure if construction should even count, since the rewards are basically only 2 things with redundant forms, like crystal throne AND demon throne, etc.)

This is excluding skills that give you slight benefits as your level increases, such as ranged or prayer.

So only 4 of the 24 skills we have offers any real endgame content.

Needless to say, all skills should ideally have endgame content, but while that isn't necessary, 4 is way too little.

The new skill will come. Not soon though and this recent glitch has nothing to do with it. Several of the Jagex mods have confirmed, including the very creator of the game, Andrew, and I think we could trust him.

Just have patience and I'm sure that we will get to see what Jagex are planning.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

...especially since I'm coming up to my last 125 levels and they sure as hell don't come quickly. I need something new to train!

Stop training them so fast :P

As for rumors, Sorry. It MUST be said.

SAILING!!!!!@@!

OT: Im hoping for a turn-around as we approach October, as well as a NON Lame reward for this years helloween event.

Popoto.~<3