99 Crafting Help

Singh

hey guys, Im going for 99 crafting pretty soon and I was wondering if you guys can help me.

- What is the best way to get it??

- How many needles would i need to get 70-99 with green d'hide bodies

- How much does it cost??

well, i cant do the super glass bez i haven't done the quests

how much time do u think it will take to get 99 crafting with green d'dhides??

Thanks

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

hey guys, Im going for 99 crafting pretty soon and I was wondering if you guys can help me.

- What is the best way to get it?? Superglass Make

- How many needles would i need to get 70-99 with green d'hide bodies No idea

- How much does it cost?? -110mil (You make 110mil)

Thanks

Leman.png

Thanks

No, the best way is with buying green leathers. If you make less than 450-500k, play Stealing Creation - it's efficient. If you make far more than that (I'd say 750k+ consistently), don't bother. Or if you really hate the game (which I got to at 94 crafting; maybe I'll get around to getting 99 eventually).

EDIT: You get a little over 44k experience per needle. You'll need around 250-280 needles to 99.

None of you really know how to craft >.<

And im not giving any info cause im getting pissed with all the people wanting 99.

Why bother posting then?

EDIT: You have a whopping 500k more crafting experience than me. Clearly I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

And im not giving any info cause im getting pissed with all the people wanting 99.

Then why post? If they want to get it to 99 let them.

OT: Don't forget to do Battle staves on the side as well. Especially since you get get 64 from Zaff dor 7k each.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Then why post? If they want to get it to 99 let them.

OT: Don't forget to do Battle staves on the side as well. Especially since you get get 64 from Zaff dor 7k each.

To tell them they dunno how2craft.

But you're on the right track

I dont need a siggy no moar.

There's a reason why this is the "Help and Advice" and not the "Shoot people down" forum.

On topic: I did a butt load of green d-bodies to get to 83, and after some fund raising, I'll prolly do it more. It's great for powertraining, but you lose a lot. If you aren't wanting to lose as much, make air battlestaves. I had all my friends buy me 100 battlestaves and paid them how much they paid in the ge, then just added an air orb and resold.

There is no way to make "Millions fast and easy"...

SO QUIT ASKING ABOUT IT!

Thanks

No, the best way is with buying green leathers. If you make less than 450-500k, play Stealing Creation - it's efficient. If you make far more than that (I'd say 750k+ consistently), don't bother. Or if you really hate the game (which I got to at 94 crafting; maybe I'll get around to getting 99 eventually).

EDIT: You get a little over 44k experience per needle. You'll need around 250-280 needles to 99.

If you make less than 1.4mil gp per hour, Superglass Make is better, and that's not even counting the magic exp :thumbsup:

Leman.png

Probably about 80 hours, but this is a total guess with no math behind it.

There is a method in which you can tan and craft dhides simultaneously. The best way to maximize xp AND save money is to tan your hides in Canafis (33% faster than the next best tanner, so it's worth the extra cost) then craft the d hides as you walk back to the bank. Then you bank your dhide bodies and withdraw more dhides, run back to the tanner, and start the process over.

It's very cost effective and doesn't sacrifice much time (~10 seconds per invent). You save a lot of money doing so in the long run.

EDIT: You have a whopping 500k more crafting experience than me. Clearly I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Sorry for bringing this up but dont do that.

I dont think just because I am a higher level that I know it all, infact, I actually look into prices on everything before I consider training, which is why I can and will say what I had said.

None of you mentioned Battlestaves until Cpt, who only recommended Zaffs, where you can get 600* per day from the G.E and lose a small amount.

* Expecting the latest update hasnt screwed battlestaves over.

Sorry for bringing this up but dont do that.

I dont think just because I am a higher level that I know it all, infact, I actually look into prices on everything before I consider training, which is why I can and will say what I had said.

None of you mentioned Battlestaves until Cpt, who only recommended Zaffs, where you can get 600* per day from the G.E and lose a small amount.

* Expecting the latest update hasnt screwed battlestaves over.

The problem is you can only get 664 a day. This isn't really a method to buy the skill to 99, but it's a nice supplement in xp (I do this myself).

I haven't noticed any difficulty buying them since the update. Battlestaves have not been added back to the Mage's guild. They are sold by Baba Yaga in a maximum amounts of 30.

664 is still alot of experience, and little loss in comparison to the famed green dragonhide bodies. :\

And while crafting you can get people around you to buy more.