Driving games. Vroom vroom!

Pinkbullet3

I love the gran turismo series gona get GT5 as soon as it gets out, too bad my tv is outdated and i don't have racing wheel :( .

Stopped buying need for speed games at NFS:underground 2, just didn't like how the cars handled enymore.

FlatOut 1 and 2 were great too, but in the split screen play there wasn't any AI drivers, it was just you and your buddy and that got old quickly.

I got all burnout games expect the newest couse it dosen't have split screen play, and that's where the fun allways was.

The game i love the most is Destruction derby raw for the ps1. If i had means to play that game i would still be playing it. Just so much fun crashing with your friend in the arena with all those cars, and then on top of a skyscraper holy sht. World needs an updated version of that game. I have destruction derby arenas on the ps2 but it sucks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test Drive Unlimited. If nobody has said that, I'm ashamed. Amazing driving game. More like a simulator. Grand Theft Auto is pretty fun, too, just because it's good for [cabbage]s and giggles if you get bored and start killing people.

I don't really like TDU. I've got the PS2 version, which is basically a toned down 360 version, but I didn't like it at all, I mean sure, yeah, the graphics were great, the cars were nice and looked brilliant but that's it. IMHO it didn't have too much replay value.