Cost of 99 Mage

Gandalf14141

Approx. how much is 99 mage and what is a good way to do it?

Thanks

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I can name ways but not the price..

Barraging/Bursting rock lobs/mummies

Superheat

Superglass make

String ammies

Plank make

Alching

Diamond bolt ench.

MTA onyx enchant

MTA

Cammy / house tabbing

B2P tabbing after MTA?

A very expensive way to get 99 but fast is to continuously heal other with a friend (who may want 99 mage too)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Is there a way to make cash or even lose little to nothing?

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Superglass make makes a LOT of money, but it's 30-50k exp/hour and it's nearly impossible to do it for more than three hours. It's WAY too boring.

Diamond bolt enchanting can make you money if you do it at the right time, you just have to watch the market.

I think MTA enchanting only loses a little bit, I could be wrong though. It's 60-80k exp/hour.

wl7w9j.png

I think MTA enchanting only loses a little bit, I could be wrong though. It's 60-80k exp/hour.

Don't you need your own runes for MTA?

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Yes, but you can buy some of the runes back from the Rewards shop.

I fire bolted steel dragons, I don't remember my xp/h, but I'm sure it was slower than most other ways. On the plus side though, I profited and got a bunch of prayer and hp xp, plus it's about a million less clicks than almost every other way.

ShadowSam19.png

I fire bolted steel dragons, I don't remember my xp/h, but I'm sure it was slower than most other ways. On the plus side though, I profited and got a bunch of prayer and hp xp, plus it's about a million less clicks than almost every other way.

Did you profit any?

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Get 68+ summoning and 80+ defence then dk's if you need money + exp.

Can be extremely profitable and is 50 to 60k exp per hour.

Maybe burst for defence, magic and summoning then dk some of the money back?

And yes I'm a massive fan of dks in general.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Did you profit any?

Depends on the drops. If you get a visage or two, then yes, massively. If you get nothing, then you'll lose.

I tried combat mage, not a big fan... Maybe it was cause I was trying against a bronze dragon, but idk..... Is there anything I can alch to make some cash? Also, what do I need for superglass make?

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I tried combat mage, not a big fan... Maybe it was cause I was trying against a bronze dragon, but idk..... Is there anything I can alch to make some cash? Also, what do I need for superglass make?

Lots of sand and seaweed, (Preferably) full bank, mousekeys (Go to my guide for mousekeys set up: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=806548), and lots of fire and astral runes. It's also one of the most efficient ways to raise crafting, giving (On average) 65k crafting exp and 600k gp per hour. You can raise these averages a bit by not talking and being fast. I average about 550 casts p/hr while talking a little bit and staying fairly concentrated. Remember to use StickyKeys so it holds don't control, it's a lot harder without them.

Leman.png

Lots of sand and seaweed, (Preferably) full bank, mousekeys (Go to my guide for mousekeys set up: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=806548), and lots of fire and astral runes. It's also one of the most efficient ways to raise crafting, giving (On average) 65k crafting exp and 600k gp per hour. You can raise these averages a bit by not talking and being fast. I average about 550 casts p/hr while talking a little bit and staying fairly concentrated. Remember to use StickyKeys so it holds don't control, it's a lot harder without them.

Hmm sounds interesting, I'm going to give this a try

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png