Thinking of quitting

Sporkman_88

I find myself facing this same question all the time - but i just find something else to do. On my latest account, as i got bored of old ones and made new ones, i've finally told myself if i get bored of this account then i will quit all together. So i set myself mini-goals, like finishing DT before 40 Cb, getting Addy gloves before 43 cb, finishing RFD at 65 cb etc etc... Then after i did all this i went and got full void, and now im getting a rune defender, before completing Kings Ransom, and so forth. I try to mix up what i do so i dont feel like im grinding anything and that way i keep myself interested.

If you serisouly cant find anything to do in RS, then maybe it is time to quit. In all honesty there is so much to do, provided you have balanced skills and melees, i cant see how anyone would think there is nothing to do :|

Why do you guys force yourselves to play? That itself is a sign of addiction, and for sure you SHOULD quit.

If you don't feel like playing, then don't. Runescape is supposed to be fun, and not a chore. If you feel like it is, and you're not getting any enjoyment out of it, log off right away.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I took a few months' break but did check in to read the forums and game updates, however occasionally. Eventually something caught my attention and I logged back in to the game.

I've enjoyed the Distraction and Diversion games - Evil Trees, Shooting Stars, Penguin hunting. These are fun as opposed to grinding, in my opinion, and give you a chance to interact with (mostly) nice players while you do them.

Absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break, I even recommend it :D

I find myself facing this same question all the time - but i just find something else to do. On my latest account, as i got bored of old ones and made new ones, i've finally told myself if i get bored of this account then i will quit all together. So i set myself mini-goals, like finishing DT before 40 Cb, getting Addy gloves before 43 cb, finishing RFD at 65 cb etc etc... Then after i did all this i went and got full void, and now im getting a rune defender, before completing Kings Ransom, and so forth. I try to mix up what i do so i dont feel like im grinding anything and that way i keep myself interested.

If you serisouly cant find anything to do in RS, then maybe it is time to quit. In all honesty there is so much to do, provided you have balanced skills and melees, i cant see how anyone would think there is nothing to do :|

First off I have many more accounts, those got boring too. Also i dont have enough money to make another members account. Also all the things I find there are to do is: train skills, camp at monsters or earn money. Training skills and camping at monsters are very boring, and I am no good at earning money. I certainly do have balanced skills and melee. PVP is also out of the question since I have never done a succesfull pk before and my stats are not nearly good enough in pk and nor can I afford any good equiptment. Hence why Im thinking of quitting.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

Why do you guys force yourselves to play? That itself is a sign of addiction, and for sure you SHOULD quit.

If you don't feel like playing, then don't. Runescape is supposed to be fun, and not a chore. If you feel like it is, and you're not getting any enjoyment out of it, log off right away.

This. If you feel like you are obliged to be playing, then it seems like you should take a break. I took a 2-3 yr break. Never thought i would play RS until i found out a few irl friends played.

But if you find it all boring just either try something new or don't play.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]