So much Armour! So many choices.

Woofkittens

Hi, my rsn is dume dude 56 i was wondering if i could have some help.. I recently sold a dfs for 3m profit :) and i was wondering what i should do with the money (27m) buy full dragon? spend it on a skill? buy other armour, buy a bgs or of course, save it. Any help WILL be appreciated. :mrgreen:

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I assume you already have your usuall slayer gear? Barrows Legs, Platebody and Slayer Helm? And i assume you already have a Fury and Whip? If that is the case, then there really isnt any point in buying anything else. You could buy a berserker ring if you don't already have one. Appart from that i would save it or spend it on Cannonballs for Slayer.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I Would absolutley love a sgs. but unfortunatley every time i save for one it rises so ive scrathed that idea.. so ive heard cannons are all the rage these days? mgiht buy a set of dragon,

cause ive always liked dragon :)

Maeror_Meror.png

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

I bet you will sell the dragon within a few days of buying it. Save up for an SGS. Wait for the crash. It will happen again soon enough. It really is a fun weapon to have.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I bet you will sell the dragon within a few days of buying it. Save up for an SGS. Wait for the crash. It will happen again soon enough. It really is a fun weapon to have.

aha ill just spend the money on the cannon for the meanwhile

Maeror_Meror.png