monster killing for money.

Beeskers503

I really wanna make more money by killing things.

i know the basic green drags, aviansies, ankous, and things like that.

I was wondering if some people could just give me a bunch of different monsters that could make me a little money that arent completely boring.

thanks

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

In one word, Slayer.

People often say that slayer doesn't give as much profit as normal method. Ok, that might be true, but also remember the xp in the Slayer skill IS worth something, the extra xp you get overall IS worth something, and the slayer reward points ARE worth something (I believe you get an average of 100k bonus money per task if you spend all your points on Slayer Dart runes, and if you can do 1.5 tasks per hour, that's 150k extra gp/hour just for training slayer. This is, however, using Duradel).

If you can find a team (which may be hard since you don't have 70 prayer, but 99 ranged will help you a lot), try boss monsters.

I really wanna make more money by killing things.

i know the basic green drags, aviansies, ankous, and things like that.

I was wondering if some people could just give me a bunch of different monsters that could make me a little money that arent completely boring.

thanks

Similar stats <3

Slayer is the way to go if you don't boss hunt

Get 83 and camp spirit mages :D

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I made about 20m getting 99 strength training on basilisks, i did 85-99. They drop herbs and runes that you can sell for good cash and they are easy. If i remember correct each kill was like 300 exp. I do warn you though, once i got into slayer i was kicking myself for leveling on basilisks. I made about 200m off slayer, defiantly train slayer for combat levels because slayer is a lot slower once you stop getting combat levels, its just more fun when you are getting strength attack and defense levels.

Fools_Taco.png