Farming Runs

ufosssssssss

Since you haven't answered the above question yet I'll just say this; With herbs the best you can do is use Supercompost and look up how long it takes them to grow, then just time your routes accordingly. There's nothing special that you can do to help them not get diseased, it's all luck of the draw. However most herbs won't get diseased. I'm 78 Farming and I rarely have an Herb patch die on me

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Since you haven't answered the above question yet I'll just say this; With herbs the best you can do is use Supercompost and look up how long it takes them to grow, then just time your routes accordingly. There's nothing special that you can do to help them not get diseased, it's all luck of the draw. However most herbs won't get diseased. I'm 78 Farming and I rarely have an Herb patch die on me

Most things you use with supercompost almost never die. Supercompost is just an amazing complement to farming. I've planted maybe 50 jade vines and only ever had 2 die. All thanks to supercompost. Herbs like Metallica said also rarely die with supercompost.

Just about anything you plant should get a dose of the stuff. The exceptions are perhaps crops which you have protection on and just want to increase the yield slightly (regular compost) or fruit/regular trees, which are in general valuable enough to warrant properly protecting. Even then, orange trees and under are definitely supercomposting trees.

If you do frequent herbruns, you'll notice that herbs can die. Also, but less with supercompost,so ALWAYS use supercompost.(I still have 2 death herbpatches now and then :angry:)

Dont bother checking in between runs. Use a nature amulet on your last patch. You'll know the exact time to start the next run.

h_y_j_a_c_k.png