Dark Axe pictures

Uncut_Angel

Hey Uncut Angel some credit to me would be nice? I'm the one that made the pic in the first place.

I'm Andrey111 on RS *cough* told you to go runevillage and Andrey on Runevillage forums. Flying Aero is my friend who wanted to post it because nobody would've believed me at first if i was the one who posted (i have a reputation for making good fakes).

Yes I messed up with the picture of the stats. the cav and cape arent in the pic because to get the stats of a WEAPON you dont want the stats of a cape and boots messing it up! DurrrH.

And FYI, the big Dark Axe that I'm wielding is the axe of Chaeldar, the slayer fairy in Lost City. I had to get it to the right size though because the one she wields is TINY!

Moved - Media Discussion for fake pictures, thanks.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

All fake i think, the first pic is a black battle axe and the boots are addy boots with some red on it, you can see it good on the 3rd boots pic

I guess you don't read everything I typed. Every pictures are fake.

Hey Uncut Angel some credit to me would be nice? I'm the one that made the pic in the first place.

I'm Andrey111 on RS *cough* told you to go runevillage and Andrey on Runevillage forums. Flying Aero is my friend who wanted to post it because nobody would've believed me at first if i was the one who posted (i have a reputation for making good fakes).

Yes I messed up with the picture of the stats. the cav and cape arent in the pic because to get the stats of a WEAPON you dont want the stats of a cape and boots messing it up! DurrrH.

And FYI, the big Dark Axe that I'm wielding is the axe of Chaeldar, the slayer fairy in Lost City. I had to get it to the right size though because the one she wields is TINY!

Great fake! You had me. Where did you think of "Dark Axe"? Very creative, and I'm not believing ANY pictures on here anymore. lol.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)