Is this a good enough set-up?

Beeskers503

54774888.pngw783.png

Is this a good enough set-up for soloing sara gwd?How many kills do you think i could get with this setup per trip?

anything you think i should swap out?im on a low budget so please dont tell me...fury not glory or armadyl or something just things like obby shield or torags legs or something.

thanks

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

if it is a kree setup, i reccoment focusing more on prayer bonus an mage defence, if you are at aviancies, then I think you SHOULD you an obby sheild, and broads, not diamonds, as you lose 1 or 2 bolts a kill, and that wil not work out price wise, as you are losing 2k in bolts/ kill, and the chance of bars is 1/4 (i think :S ) so you are losing 8k, for every bar drop, and each bar drop is around 7-8k so for kree, keep as it is, maybe use more magic defensive armour, but if for avies, change to broads/ emmys, and you are fine :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

if it is a kree setup, i reccoment focusing more on prayer bonus an mage defence, if you are at aviancies, then I think you SHOULD you an obby sheild, and broads, not diamonds, as you lose 1 or 2 bolts a kill, and that wil not work out price wise, as you are losing 2k in bolts/ kill, and the chance of bars is 1/4 (i think :S ) so you are losing 8k, for every bar drop, and each bar drop is around 7-8k so for kree, keep as it is, maybe use more magic defensive armour, but if for avies, change to broads/ emmys, and you are fine :D

im sorry i didnt specify i meant to say is this a good enough setup for soloing sara gwd?

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

That setup is good enough for a few solo kills. When I did a few trips a while ago, I had a similar set up, except I replaced the helm of neitznot with a verac's helm, and the grantie shield with either dragonfire shield or unholy book (used either on different trips). Your range is higher, so you should be able to get at least 5 kills per trip when you get experienced. I managed to get 4 at most.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png