Online splitscreen xbox 360

svs

So my friend has bought COD but when we tried to go online in multiplayer splitscreen with one game we could not, are we missing something because we had no trouble going online splitscreen on halo.

Could it be that we both need gold membership? I cant remember if both of us had gold membership when we went online with halo.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

So my friend has bought COD but when we tried to go online in multiplayer splitscreen with one game we could not, are we missing something because we had no trouble going online splitscreen on halo.

Could it be that we both need gold membership? I cant remember if both of us had gold membership when we went online with halo.

Maybe the game doesnt support it?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

No, CoD4 can not be played splitscreen online with a friend. Only one person can play CoD4 online at a time per console unlike Halo 3 where you can have you and 3 other friends play online together from one xbox 360.

I'm going to lock to prevent possible spamming. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

tFtfA.jpg